Part -21

I'm really sorry for not updating you all for so long, I was not updating bcz of my studies as my exams are coming and I've to focus on that I don't know whether I'll be able to update you regularly but if you all want I can give you a small update whenever I'll be free.

Sorry once again but don't get mad at me. 🥺

London...

A man was standing at the window watching the outside view but his mind was somewhere else. He was in deep thought when someone called him from behind .

"Hey, bro we have to attend a meeting in few hours" Said his friend Ashit.

"Neil, where are you lost? " He tapped on his shoulder. That is when Neil came to his senses.

"Ahh.. um. Sorry, what were you saying? "

"I have finalised a meeting for that deal in that hospital and you know what there will be doctors from all the country to represent their hospital"

"I don't know why I'm feeling that I'm going to meet my Aarohi soon" Neil in mind.

"Again you are lost somewhere"

"No... No..  It's nothing like that"

Ashit looked at Neil suspiciously but then he shrugged his thoughts.

_____________________________

"Lisa take care of them, I have back to back surgeries today and yeah give this to Rooh as she has cold so... " Said Aarohi while handling a syrup bottle to Lisa.

Lisa nodded.

"Byeeeeeee Mommy  " Said Aria while giving pressure on word bye. Aarohi chuckle.

Aria was waiting for her mother to go so that she can do fun, watch cartoon and also her favorite white chocolate but at the same she was sad that she can't spend time with her mother.

" Bye Matashree" Said Rooh in a low tone. She was having cold but her mother has to go as there was an important meeting in hospital and she understands her mother.

"Rooh bacha you should take rest, now come with me " Aarohi picked her up and lay her on bed.

"Ok now bye, and listen to Lisa aunty ok ".

Aarohi left from there.

She wanted to spend time with her daughter especially with rooh because she was not well, but at the same time this meeting was also important for her.

___________________________

Hospital....

" Am I late? Oh no... " Said Aarohi to one of her friend Vivek.

"No, yaar you can't be late, you know what I don't know how you reach on time everyday, I'm mean you are so punctual , Can you give me some tips " Said vivek and wink at her. Aarohi didn't like it and gave a serious look to Vivek, her mind was on her daughters.

Vivek is Aarohi's friend from 3 yrs. He is also from India (Udaipur) . He liked her but never shared his feelings to her, he knows her past and is ready to accept her with her past and her children but little did he know that Aarohi is not ready to give her children a step father, she can't take risk ,she becomes a tigress when it comes to her children .

......................

A man was walking in the corridor when a lady bump into him. They both fall. Her files were scattered on the floor. While her back was facing that Man, he was on top of her , her hair was covering her side face and she was facing the floor.

"Aa..rohi" That man in mind.

"Neil" Aarohi in mind.

Yes they were Neil and Aarohi.

"Aaarghh... Idiot" She cursed him under her breath, picked those files up and ran from there.

Author- Yes he is really an idiot.

Aarohi - shut up 🤫 and write the story.

Everything happened too fast that Neil was not able to understand anything, he was surprised by her voice it was same as Aarohi. He didn't saw her properly but his mind was saying that she is his Aarohi. He ran towards her only to be stopped by his friend Ashit.

Author- wrong timing bro.

"Bro, where are you going come with me meeting is going to start in another 10 mins. " He said while dragging Neil along with him.

Do vote and comment.
Byeee