The day we met~

Oni-Chan have you seen our mom and dad I saw them in the forest last night, but they never came back.

Hm we should check the forest just in case if there ok let's go Y/n! (As Giyu grabbed your arm to head to the forest.)

(You guys entered the forest it was full of big trees and bushes, but something didn't feel right.)

Your thoughts: Wait does he smell that its smells horrible wait is that blood prints on the trees?!

Oni-Chan I'm s-scared there is a big blood trail and the scent it smells like our parents!

(You saw a body that dropped from the trees that looks like your father, but he was ripped into two pieces covered of blood.)

"Oh no is dad and m-mom dead  Oni-Chan are they dead? ( Giyu just looked and hugged you tight.) He is dead 

(You were just 10 and Giyu was 12 when your mother and father died it was a very harsh experience to suffer from.Giyu decided to become a demon slayer you wanted to be one to, but you were too young, so you had to wait a bit.) 

                                                      Enough Of The Past!!!!!

                                                               ~ TIME SKIPPP~

(Giyu became a Hashira When you were only 13 years old, and you trained to become of the demon slayer corps.) You finally went to the final selection and killed over 3 lower moons Kagaya Ubuyshiki was impressed and offered for you to become a Hashira you accepted the offer you told Giyu the news about it and was very impressed but didn't look happy.) (Emo as ever.)

"Hello, my dear children we have a new pillar she has killed the total of 3 lower moons."

(Everyone was shocked accept Giyu and Muichiro since he was looking at the clouds.)

                                  Hmm what was that clouds name again...?

"The Moon Pillar Y/n Tomioka!" (You smiled lightly and bowed Infront of them.) "It's a pleasure to meet you all I hope we can be good friends!" ( Muichiro looked at you slightly blushing as he stared at you with no light in his blue eyes.)

                        ~  Time skipppp again bc it is getting boring. ~

     "Hello, I'm Muichiro Tokito the Mist Hashira it's a pleasure to meet you." Muichiro said looking at her. "Oh, nice to meet you as well!" Y/n with a bright smile.    

                                                 (Muichiro's POV!!!)                                                            

              How is she so damn pretty? Her smile is so... perfect but she is Giyus sister I expect. She has pretty hair and those e/c eyes she's so peaceful.

  Come master told me to take you to my estate...... they are still making yours. May I ask a question Tokito? Go ahead. How old are you? I'm 14 years old and you? "14 Aswell I guess we are the same age" I said with grin. "Yes..."                                                                                                                                 

                                                                     Y/n POV:

              We finally arrived wow your estate is pretty. Thank you let's go inside."Today we have a meeting so get ready the bathroom is there."                                                                           Thank you Tokito. Call me Muichiro. Ok Muichiro as I smiled brightly. Ok get ready I'll be waiting.*Muichiros Thoughts*: Why is my heart beating so fast and I feel nervous around her.... And the way she said my name am I ........falling in love?

(I made a mistake for Giyu's and y/n's age please understand thank you!!!)