Who's he?

FIRST POV: 

                               He kissed my forehead am I dreaming this can't be real. Y/n are you ok you zoned out for a couple of minutes... Oh m-me of course I'm f-fine. Shinobu will be here in a bit ill come back once everything is alright. Oh yes well, I'll see you I said with a big smile.

Muichiros POV: I know she lost a lot of blood during the fight she had with demon I hope shell be alright. I saw Shinobu coming in I left while Y/n waved at me with a big smile on her face. I waited outside I'm still waiting.

                                                                          Y/n POV:

Muichiro left he seemed worried for me I was happy that he cared about me. Shinobu! Ara ara how are you feeling? I feel better now is my cut healed yet. Yes, a bit Ill check it once more and ill gets you ready to go to Tokitos estate. May I ask a question Shinobu - San? Of course, Y/n now if you would lift up a bit of your arm. Is my estate almost done? Hmm I don't know anything about that I sorry but if you want ill to ask our master. Oh, it's fine but thank you Shinobu- San. There your good to go and her the medicine to help you. thank you I waved. Muichiro! Oh, are you able to walk. Yep... wait I can't. Here I can carry you. Oh no its fine. It wasn't a question it was a command. Uhm I. He was Infront me bending down. I don't have all day. He spoke. Uhm ok we were walking for about 4 minutes to his estate. (He slowly put me down on the chair and went to the kitchen. What are you doing Muichiro? I am making food I'll tell you when the food is ready. 

                                                                          TIME SKIPPPP

He put the food on the table. It smells good I thought to myself. The foods ready! He carried me to my seat he made Soba and Sushi. this is delicious Muichiro. I noticed a light pink blush coming from his face a blushed a bit and smiled. There was a moment of silence until Muichiro broke the silence. Would you like to walk with me Y/n? Of course, Muichiro. He carried me again as we walked out of the estates. I saw someone familiar. Is that Akio? Would you put me down for a second Muichiro? Ok...... I ran towards Akio. Akio Its Y/n!! Y/n?! We hugged each other. And crying. 

                                                                 3rd Person nowww

Muichiro was angry he looked at Y/n and Glared at her friend Akio. I haven't seen you ever since final selection! I'm sorry Akio I was busy because now I'm a pillar. He hugged Y/n harder while crying. I'm happy for you! They let go and started chatting almost like Y/n forgot about Muichiro. Oh, Akio this is the Mist Pillar and my friend. I'm Akio nice to meet you! Whatever...... lets go Y/n. Y/n didn't say anything. Akio, I have to go now, ok? Oh, i see.... Wait Muichiro can he stay with us for a day please. What n- fine just for this night. Thank you Muichiro- Kun! Whatever.

                                                             TIME SKIPPP AGAIN         

It's getting late... we have to rest. How come? Seriously we have training. Oh, I'm sorry Muichiro-Kun! Y/N thoughts: Is he mad he changed since Akio came hm I think so I'll ask him later. Akio do you want to sleep together? Sur- You guys won't be sleeping together. He glared at Akio with madness in his eyes. Hes right Y/n I will sleep in the other room goodnight. Before she could speak Muichiro grabbed her arm lightly. It's time to rest your pretty head Y/n. She slept on the other side of Muichiro. Muichiro are you awake? Yes, what happened. Are you mad about Akio? He didn't say anything. I'm sorry Muichiro please forgive m-me. He lightly grabbed her waist and got closer to her. You don't have to say sorry Y/n ~ his voice sounded calmer. Muichiros face was close to her face. Now let's sleep we will talk about this Tomorow ok Y/n? She was asleep. oh Y/n~ He kissed her forehead then her cheek. 

                                                                 The next day

Morning Akio! Morning I should be heading now. Wait Akio I grabbed his arm. Hm? I lightly kissed his cheek. He turned to a tomato. Bye Akio~. You closed the door and saw Muichiro angry, but he had a blank expression. Oh, is it time to Train? Hurry up and get your katana.... What are you waiting you bastard. Why is he being rude out of a sudden. I quickly got my katana. He kept saying things like 

"Your slow Y/n".

"Stop showing you weakness".

Are we finished?  ........ Muichiro did I do something wrong? Just take a shower were having a meeting. I was crying in the shower what the hell did I do to him.Muichiros thoughts: I was a little too harsh to her ill apologize to her when she gets out. Muichiro what do you need? (He hugged you tightly) I'm sorry I was just jealous. Of whom Akio he was my friend since we first trained together. And the kiss on his cheek means nothing to me. (He kissed your nose.) I'm glad to hear that Y/n. (You blushed like a tomato.)

                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways it's the end for this part so i hoped you enjoy see you in the next part!!!!!)