⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Hello I'm back sorry for everything but here's another chapter for you guys hope you guys like it. :))

The demon made the first move he quickly tried to rip out my throat with its large claws. The demon missed but instead he scratched my waist. I wanted to scream in pain, but I couldn't give up.... I didn't want to give up on Muichiro.

I kicked the demon before getting up. He's too fast...to fast. I got lost in my thoughts while the demon tried to attack me. My mind was filled with thoughts. I quickly snapped out of them before getting killed.

"You are a fucking bastard." I said under my breath I didn't want to die right now I felt useless. I slowly took a deep breath before charging at the demon. I think i know his weakness. Before anything could happen, I sliced the demon's legs I had to make my move quick before he regenerates.

But it wasn't the end I sliced his neck leaving his head on the floor. I thought I beated him I guessed not. His decapitated body dragged my legs. How could this happen? I then saw the bright moon as I was beginning to think that this was my end before I saw Obani dragging the demon away. "Obani you can't walk your healing!" I said worriedly.

" Don't worry about me worry about the demon now." Obani said while reaching my hand to pull me off the ground. I took a deep breath and grabbed my katana. It was about to be morning, so I didn't have much time left before the demon died. We left the demon there so it can burn to ashes.

I felt so exhausted I didn't want to walk anymore. "Do I have to drag you like before?" Obani said. "If you drag me one more time, I will kill you and bury you so that Misturi won't find you." I said with a bright smile on my face. " Fine let me carry you brat." "Thank you, brother that I never had."

I gave him his pill and the water. "Thanks." He said while swallowing the pill. "You're welcome." I smiled. "Get some rest for tomorrow ill wake you up." Obani said to me. "What?" I said in confusion. "Were leaving this shithole tomorrow ill wake you up early for the train ok child?" Obani said in an annoyed tone.

"Ok ok I'll sleep see you in the morning my nonrelated brother." I said while closing the door of the room. I walked to place that I was staying at. I couldn't believe I was going to see Muichiro for a long time. I feel on the bed before folding my uniform away and changing into my pj's.

                                                                          MUICHIRO'S POV:

Y/n was going to come tomorrow I am so excited I bought her some things. Shinobu helps me sometimes with my feelings for Y/n....I want to kiss her again. I will wait for her. Shinobu also helped me with buying the gifts for her. I forgot how she looks like....

I got out of my bed still thinking about her. I opened the door to my estate the moon looks so bright. I sat down and gathered flowers while watching the night sky. After I gathered the flowers, I put them together and tied it with a teal ribbon.

I then wrote her a small not with my initials on it. I blushed before opening her estate. I looked over to her bed and placed the flowers on the soft blankets. I left as soon as possible. I went walking for a bit. I heard Shinobu's voice calling my name. "Oh Muichiro-Kun this is a lovely night isn't it?"

"Yes, it is." I said slowly. "Another question, why are you up so late." Shinobu said while crossing her arms. "Are you awake because of Y/n?" Shinobu smiled. "It....is." I said while covering my blushing face. "I know she's coming early but you need sleep." Shinobu spoke.

"Ill wake you up when she's coming ok Muichiro?" Shinobu lightly grinned. "Thank you, Shinobu-San." I said shyly. "It's ok no need to say thank you now go and sleep Ill wake you up as early as possible."