HoLa PeOpLe

Hiiii I'm so so sorry for not posting sooner i was doing therapy and I have finals soo I hope you enjoy this part.

                                                                                     Y/n's POV

 Finally, it was morning Muichiro was still sleeping at the time I woke up and got ready before anything I heard Muichro's voice calling me."Morning Y/n he said while smiling. Oh morning Muichiro I said while grabbing my Katana. Today was my day to go on my first mission I was nervous who will go with me? I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday it was bothering me when Muichiro approached me. I avoided him was that a mistake I thought to myself.

                                                                                 Muichiro's POV

I almost forgot about what happened yesterday she kept on avoiding me what did I do wrong I thought for a second. Today was Y/n's fight mission who will be the other Hashira that will go with her? I saw her talking to Rengoku the Flame Hashira. I wanted to talk to her when no one else was there. I approached her and she ran away I was getting tired of her avoiding me, so I went and followed her.

                                                                                     Back to Y/n:

I felt bad about avoiding Muichiro but I didn't know what to do I freaked out. I found out that Obani was going to join me on the mission Obani was quiet he would only talk about how pretty Mitsuri was or where was Misturi going. I ran when he tried to talk to me, I felt nervous but with guilt that I just left him. I heard running at the back of me turned around and saw Muichiro running. Of course, he beated me because he was one of the strongest Pillars. I stopped running and he looked a bit angry. " Y/n are you ok you've been avoiding me since you left if it's about yesterday, I'm-"It's not about that I just felt embarrassed. "About what?" Muichiro said while trying to catch his breath. About- I was soon cut off by the crow. Y/N TOMIOKA YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GO TO YOUR MISSION!!!!!!!!! "I hope you come back safely." He said while looked at me. I kissed him on the cheek and said goodbye to him. Then I said goodbye to my ugly looking brother Giyu. I went to his Estate and knocked on the door he answered it. " Why are you here Y/n?" Today's my mission so I'm saying bye to you. He hugged me tight and said." Be careful don't break your legs again." I laughed and I said I won't. He smiled a bit and I left.

                                                     At the master's estate:

" Goodmorning my dear children." Master Oyakata said to me and Obani the Serpent Hashira. We both kneeled and said good morning, Master Oyakata-sama. 

                                                       Oki Time Skipp I have no ideas.

We said goodbye to the other Hashira and Muichiro kept staring at me a bit mad like before. We left and Obani kept talking about Misturi. Obani would talk to me for advice for Misturi so I thought of him as my other brother.... less mean. While we were still walking to the train station, I asked him a question. Obani? " Yes Y/n would do you need." How can you tell if someone is in love with you but also hates you? "Well i think there just jealous." He said quietly. " Why are you asking." Well, um... I like Muichiro the Mist Hashira. " I see have you told him you love him?" No not yet well I mean yes but he was asleep. " Well you should tell him after we come back from our mission." I thought for a second we were already at the train station. We were waiting for the train to come.

                                                                                   TIME SKIPP

We waited for about 30 minutes until the train came. We went inside the train, and we had to wait another 4 hours until it was dark so we could get to the location that Master Oyakata sent us to. 

                                                          After 4 hours of waiting in silence.

We arrived at the location it was pitch black while the moon was shining bright...... I sensed a demon a very strong demon... a lower moon? We were walking around there were no lights inside the buildings. While me and the Serpent Hashira were walking more further, I kept sensing this presence more and more I stop walking and grabbed my katana.  My heart was beating fast Obani grabbed his katana aswell.

                                                               TIME SKIPPPPP ( SORRY)

We waited until a shadowy figure stepped out of the darkeness we saw more clearly it was a demon but it was  lowermoon 8. The demon looked like if it had eyes everywhere he looked disgusting. He then started to attack us. We were fighting back but then it multiplied into 8it was their blood demon art. I started to attack the 4 demons and Obani fought the others. The demon scratched me on me on my hip, but I felt fine. Soon the demon got a bit weaker. Then Obani got his katana and cut threw his neck. I was out of breath a bit but i was relived that we won.

                                                                                     TIME SKIPP

We had to stay there for another week since people reported that there were demons but no lower moons. We slept at a small house that the people who lived the village gave us to sleep for the week. It was morning already our second day there probably it's not hell like yesterday. My scratch was still hurting but didn't bother me at all.

                                                                           TIME SKIPP AGAINNN

We were walking in the small village there were full flowers and kids running around it was so peaceful. We ate some Ramen and walked around. Soon I felt another demon presence again but in the woods. Obani i sense a demon inside the woods I also smell a bit of blood as well. " Me to get your katana ready. We went inside the dark forest soon the blood smelt horrible and I still sense the demon. I saw 3 bodies covered with blood I saw a child a boy and a girl as well they were dead, and half eaten. The blood made me feel dizzy, but I also remember of what happen to my parents how they died the same way. The tree was dripping from blood.  Soon I saw a demon coming down the tree with blood all over their face and eating a leg of the child. What the hell I thought to myself. 

It wasn't a lower moon, but it seemed strong.  A little too strong. The demon made the first move and tried to attack us I was in deep thought Until Obani snapped me out of it. Obani attacked it and called my name. " Y/N!! right behind you!!" I moved before the demon attacked me. I grabbed my katana and reached for his neck. I succeeded to kill the demon before I remembered the demon... he killed my parents. I looked at him I hoped he rotted in hell. Tears were falling on my eyes slowly Obani patted me on my back. " Hey, come on let's leave" he said. We then told the village people about the murder inside the forest.

                                                                               TIME SKIPP

I sat down outside while it was sun setting thinking about Muichiro about what he was doing. I was holding flowers and put in on a blue and green vase I was exhausted. I felt tired so i decided to sleep in the futon that was placed on one of the rooms and i slept It felt like I didnt sleep in days. 

ANYWAYSS sorry for not postingg in soo long anyways thank you so much for waiting ill try making another one as soon as possible thak you bye!!