Unknown

Hello human beings tomorrow I won't be doing another part bc I have soo many fucking tests so yeaaa anyways let's begin people

Mei.... Mei did this. Mei?! Yes, she hates me, and she has a breathing close to Shinobu's which also involves poison......she tried to poison me! "There must be another explanation maybe there was a demon." I didn't sense any demons except the one that I was facing with. My head was hurting a bit I felt numb. "Can you walk Y/n?" Not really why? " We are going to report the problem to our Master." Well, I can't walk. " I'll carry you." No, it's fine I can- He carried me lightly before i can say anything. We were walking for a couple of minutes. I couldn't feel my legs I was lightheaded.

                                                           A FEW MINUTES LATERRR

We arrived at Master Ubuyashiki place. "Hello, my children what brings you here and what happened to Y/n? There's a problem about Mei. " Well then what's the problem with Mei?" Yesterday while I was fighting a demon, I sense someone behind me, but it wasn't a demon more of a person a demon slayer. And then I felt like poison was going through my body I felt dizzy and a fainted and woke up at the mist pillars estate. " I see so you think it was Mei how come?" Well, her breathing is similar to Shinobu's breathing but I know it wasn't Shinobu because she was with my brother Giyu." I see I suppose we can make a trial for Ms. Mei tomorrow.

                                         OK TIME SKIP BC IT IS GETTING BORING.

I asked my master when my estate is going to be finished, he said that it will be tomorrow." Y/n are you sure Mei did this." I'm positive I know her anger in her eyes every time she looks at me. Can you take me with Shinobu so she can take away the poison. " Yes." He grabbed me and we walked to the butterfly mansion.

                                                      AT THE BUTTERFLY MANSION!

WE finally arrived I saw Obani talking Misturi. " Y/n!!!!  are you ok?! Yes, Mitsuri I'm ok. My legs were a purplish red. " Mistsuri lets go we have to train." Obani said while looking at her. " Oh, right bye Y/n!!!! I waved at her while smiling a bit. I saw Shinobu with Giyu. " Emo ass i told you to shut the fuck up!" She said while a smile." I don't care." Giyu with a blankness expression on his face. " Ara ara what happened Y/n?" I got poisoned. " Hmm this looks like my work did a demon attack you." Mei did this." Muichiro said serious. " Why the hell are you carrying my sister." " She couldn't walk Giyu." " Oh, my Mei did this ......our breathings are alike." " Did you report this Y/n?" Shinobu said with a faint smile I could tell she was serious by her expression. Yes, let me tell you everything that happened.

                                                 AFTER EXPLAINING BC MY FINGERS HURT 

" I see come lay down here Giyu can wait, can you?" ........ " Good don't say anything you're less annoying." " Y/n How are you feeling?" Muichiro asked me.  I feel numb in my legs. I saw Shinobu walking up with some medicine. " This won't hurt a bit Y/n It will make your legs less numb." She added some medicine on my legs it was easier because I was wearing uniform and my uniform had shorts. " Wait here I'll bring your pills." Giyu was next to me and looking." I was tired. " Here are your pills these will help you take two of them each day they will help you with your legs." Me and Muichiro left I heard Shinobu and Giyu complained I know they were perfect for each other. 

                                                                             TIME SKIPPPP 

Muichiro? " Open up." He gave me two of my pills and gave me water. "What were you about to say Y/n?" Do you like Mei? " No, she forced me to stay with her it was annoying, but I could tell she liked me."" Now you should rest you're not going to fight demons today." Ok what about you Muichiro? " I have to, but we'll see each other later on. The sun was falling into night. " Bye Y/n. He left and locked the door just in case. I didn't feel tired at all I was hungry I grabbed my crutches and went to the kitchen.  I made myself Yakisoba and some Miso soup. What the hell I heard someone trying to break in. I couldn't fight in this condition, so I hid in in one of the rooms hoping I didn't get caught.

                                                                                                       .

                                                                                                            .

                                                                                                              . 

I heard footsteps really loud ones I covered my mouth." Y/n?!" Was that Muichiro's voice? "Hello?!" I opened the door lightly he was there Infront of the door. " Y/n you scared me are you ok?" Yes, I thought it was a demon. He picked me up and put me down the bed. " Good night, Y/n he said with a smile. Night. 

This is the end of this chapter I hoped you liked it by Human Beings of earth!!!!! I won't be posting tomorrow sorry adios