Wonder

Oki soo I'm tired I won't have a lot of motivation and school is a mess for me so anyways let's continue this chapter!!!

Y/n? Oh, umm Muichiro...hi. How are your bruises? Oh well good but I still have to walk on these crutches. Well, I better get going Muichiro if you excuse me. He looked a bit sad...he grabbed my arm lightly. Would you like to walk with me Y/n. Well, I got to- ok we can walk a bit. We walked the sky was perfect for this horrible day. "So, Y/n... about yesterday I'm sorry for speaking to you like that." No, I'm sorry I got mad for a dumbass reason It was my fault. He smiled lightly leaving my cheeks lightly pink. " Come on I have something to show you!" We ran faster his hand was holding mine.

                                                                      After 5 minutes:

We arrived at a rushing waterfall full of crystal-like rocks. It's pretty but why did you invite me here."Well this is a common place that I've been here to calm myself... I always wanted to come with you here, but I hadn't had the chance to" he said with a smile. Wow there are pretty rocks everywhere! " Come up here." He grabbed my hand so I can get on. This mountain is nice I can see everything! I felt a bit tired and layed on his shoulder he saw and hugged me.

                                                                           TIME SKIPP

I woke up in Muichiro's estate I could tell because his katana was placed in a secured clear box. I felt someone sleeping beside me I looked to see Muichiro. My clothes were changed, and I couldn't move. His hands were wrapped around my waist. I felt his face close to mine he wasn't asleep. "Your awake Y/n?" I nodded he got closer almost our lips touching. "Well, you need your rest we are fighting demons. Muichiro? " What?" Did you change my clothes? " No Mitsuri and Obani came and Misturi changed your clothes." I see.... well, I need to sleep. I moved to the other side of the bed before he can say anything. 

                                                                      ~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up and took a shower then I put on my uniform I was practicing my breathing. My legs felt better so I didn't use my crutches I took a break. Oh Mitsturi! Y/n!! She squeezed me hard. "How is your leg?" Oh, my leg its fine I can't feel the pain anymore. " Oh." Why aren't you in your uniform Misturi?" I'm going on a date with Obani!!" Oh, so emo number two is finally opening up. " Don't call Obani emo he is a kind person." Ok.... Have you seen my brother Giyu? " I did see him with Shinobu- San at the butterfly mansion." Today?! "Yes, something wrong Y/n-Chan? Oh, was just worried about him that's all." Oh well I need to leave see you later Y/n- Chan!" Bye. I ran to the butterfly mansion as fast as I can.

                                                                          TIME SKIPPP

I finally arrived at the butterfly mansion I saw Aoi holding some towels. Aoi! " Y/n where are your crutches!" Don't worry I can walk normally!" Hmm... why are you here then?" Have you seen Giyu I was looking for him everywhere. " He's in that room with Shinobu. "Thank you. My dirty ass was thinking of something. I opened the door all the way to see Shinobu curing Giyus bruises. "Ara ara Y/n where are your crutches?" I knew she was furious but as always, she covered it with a smile.... it frightens me. I felt better with my legs Shinobu-San that's all. Giyu! Are you alright? "Yes Y/n I'm good." "Well emo ass doesn't have serious injuries so that's a good note!" Shinobu said. " I told you to stop calling me emo ass!" Well then emotionless bitch!" I left because all of the screaming between Shinobu and Giyu.

                                                                           Later that day

It was getting darker and darker each minute soon then I saw my crow coming to me. DEMONS REPORTED ON THE WEST PART OF THE FORSET!!!! Ok damn stop being so loud! I went I saw a demon with six eyes looking at me he seemed strong but weak at the same time. " You are so pretty I can't wait to eat you!" Moon Breathing 7th form Light attack! I slashed both of the demon's leg. " You are going to pay for that! "I felt dizzy my breath felt unsteady I felt blood gushing out of my left arm. My heart was beating loud. I knew I could do this. Moon Breathing 4th Form Moonlight beast! I cut his head off he seemed powerful too powerful. I couldn't breathe a lot I slowly fell to the ground unconscious.

                                                                    TIME SKIPP

I woke up. I saw Muichiro gently touching my hair. Y/n your awake how are you feeling? Dizzy really dizzy. I saw Mei getting mad for no reason. "Shes ok now can we go!" I didn't feel like a demon did this to me it was more of a person but a demon slayer. Mei... I thought to myself she could have done this to kill me to be with Muichiro but why? " Hey Mei, you don't have to be rude." Muichiro said while still stroking my hair. She gave me glare and left. Muichiro.... I don't think a demon would do this.... I think a person would have done this to me. " But who?" Muichiro said in confusion. Mei.... Mei did this to me!

This the end of this chapter I hope you like it next part coming maybe tomorrow anyways bye human beings!!!