IM BACKKK

Hi human beings im so so sorry for not posting I'm  litreally so drained out bc of school and i have a science project so I'm sorry. Anyways let's start this story.

                                                                                MORNING:

                                                                                MORNING:

It was morning I woke up to the sound of knocking on the front door I opened it and I saw Obani holding his katana on his left hand and wearing his uniform. " Your literally not in your uniform we have to train." He said in a annoyed tone. "Sorry I must have slept in I haven't gotten good sleep these past few days I'll be ready in 5 minutes just please wait for me outside." I said while closing the door quickly so he wont respond.  I grabbed my uniform and started changing then I did my hair.

                                                                                      SKIPP

"Hurry up I don't have all day you know!" "WAIT GIVE ME A MINUTE!!!" I said while screaming back at him. " I opened the door and I saw Obani had a annoyed look on his face. " There are you happy now?!" I said while hitting his head. " Whatever we need to go to the forest again I sense an demons nearby." Obani said while grabbing his katana. I just nodded and we went to go to the forest again. "I wonder what Muichiro's doing at his estate." I said while breaking the long silence. " I wonder what Misturi is doing I miss her." He said I just rolled my eyes as he continued talking about Misturi I didn't really pay attention the only person who was on my mind was Muichiro.

                                                                               MUICHIRO'S POV:

I cut myself with my katana by accident, so I went to the Butterfly Mansion I was so bored while Shinobu-San was healing my cut on my finger. " OK that's better next time be careful with your katana, or you'll hurt yourself." Shinobu said while holding a small bottle of medicine. " I... will." I said quietly. " Muichiro is something wrong after all your like a little brother to me." Shinobu said. She sat across me while placing the bottle of medicine away. " What's been on your mind?" 

" Y/n...." I said slowly while covering my face with pillow. "Wait do you... like Y/n?" She said while her smiling began growing a bit. " Yes, I do a lot ok?" I was still covering my face. " Aww young love is very bright did you tell her?" " I don't remember." I said" "Well you should when she comes back from her mission with Obani." She walked away with a big smile on her face.

                                                                                Oki Back to Y/n

We stopped Obani looked at me then looked at the tree Infront of us he grabbed his katana and walked slowly toward the tree.

"Don't say anything kid." Obani said while he grabbed his katana. "I'm not a child." I said while getting angry. " Shush I can feel a demon near us." Then I saw a demon trying to attack Obani from his back I grabbed my katana as fast as I can.

I slashed both of the demon's arms he was weak... I then finished the demon by cutting the demon's neck. I helped Obani to stand up. "Obani, are you hurt?" I said worriedly. " I am just a small cut on my shoulder." "Come on I got the supplies to cure the cut that the demon gave you."

                                                                                 A WHILE LATER:

We arrived I got some medicine and a towel and put some medicine on the towel. " It's going to hurt a lot" I said. " Wait stop-" Obani said but it was too late I just laughed. There let me get you a bandage." I put it on him. " I'm never letting you cure me again." Obani said while punching my arm.

Whatever you wished Misturi was here." I said while smiling "Shut the hell up at least I don't like Muichiro" he said while smirking. "Shut up I do like him but shut up" I said while blushing a bit.

" I'm starving" I said. " I'm not your father" Obani said back." "Please" I said. "Fine there's this place where it sells sushi let's go there." 

We sat down and I began to order my food as Obani began talking. " I miss Misturi a lot." He said while speaking out of nowhere. "Your random you know that right?" I told him while waiting for my food to come. "Shut up minor." Then my delicious food came Miso Soup, Dumplings, and Sushi I began eating. 

" Thank you cool uncle." I said while smiling. " Whatever just eat." I always thought of Obani as my uncle or brother he seems to care about me but doesn't show it very often.

                                                                       TIME SKIPP

We came back from eating I couldn't move so Obani needed to drag my ass back to the house. " How many days till we go to our estate's I asked him. " Three." He said as he continued to drag me. "I want to go home not in this shithole." Obani said. 

We then finally arrived I stood up and said good night to Obani. Then I took a bath and was about to sleep but I still couldn't because Muichiro was on my mind the whole time. Soon i get to see him after. I then smelt the smell of blood I got ready and grabbed my katana. then i kept knocking at Obani's door. " What the hell Y/n it's literally midnight. " I smell blood in the back of the house."

 " Fuck wait Y/n." He shut the door and after 3 minutes he was ready he grabbed his katana. "Ok let's go fight the demon."  "It came from the back of the house I smelled it it smelled strong the blood must me like Sanemi's blood." "Ok stay in the back of me I'll tell when the coast is clear sounds good Y/n?" "Fine I'll wait." 

After a couple of minutes, I heard Obani's voice. "Y/n!!" I ran and saw a big bloody path with bodies all over It looked like the death of Tanjiro's family. We saw a upper moon. " Fuck." Me and Obani said.

It was an lower moon 2 His whole face looked disgusting his body looked deformed he was soaking with fresh blood. The smell almost made me throw up it was very gruesome.  

" Fuck it" I said.  "Obani, you have a plan, right?" Yes, I do just follow what I'm doing." "Fine just hurry or else were going to die." "Shush."

Oki I'm done for this chapter sorry if it's late I have a science project to do so yeah but anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter hopefully I'm going to post sooner if I can so thank you for supporting me it means so much to me that people...

Oki I'm done for this chapter sorry if it's late I have a science project to do so yeah but anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter hopefully I'm going to post sooner if I can so thank you for supporting me it means so much to me that people want to read my Wattpad so thank you bye!! (* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ