☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

HELLO HUMAN BEINGS!! I HAD TIME FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER I THINK IM GONNA FAIL ON MY SCIENCE PROJECT BUT I DONT CARE ANYWAYS HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

Obani Kept quiet He then pulled out his katana as fast as possible and sliced the lower moon's back while it was turned. The demon was deaf, but he has this special ability to sense people coming towards it. The demon quickly looked behind him and smashed Obani in the walls.

"Obani!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs I grabbed my katana and I had to wait until the demon made the first move. I waited until he did the first move then I started to attack the demon. The lower moon was very strong. Obani looked unconscious I just had to cut the demon's head off was that so hard? 

I felt like I couldn't breathe like my lungs were collapsing I felt like it was my end of my life until I heard a familiar voice inside my head...... It was Muichiro's voice!

" Y/n get up please you need to kill this demon and save Obani." Muichiro's voice said.... I need to get up. I felt weak but I knew that I couldn't let Obani and Muichiro down there were my two favorite people. I stood up my whole body shaking as I grabbed my Katana.

"Focus Y/n you can do it!" I kept saying that before slashing the demon's legs I had to concentrate my breathing I need to kill this demon. The demon did its blood demon art It was powerful. The demon's blood art didn't affect me it only made me dizzy It was poison sorta like Mei's poison that I almost died.

" I'm not letting you kill me you fucking bastard!" I said before cutting his head off I fell on the floor nearly conscious. My breath was unsteady as I tried getting up my legs were fine, but my lungs were burning.

Finally, I was able to stand up I looked at Obani and I wanted to drag him like he did to me, but I ended up carrying him. Damn he's fucking heavy I thought to myself I slowly walked because I didn't want to drop him.

                                                                    (✿◕‿◕✿)TIME SKIPP(✿◕‿◕✿)

I dropped him in his bed and i ended up checking for any doctors near the village. " Dr. Omasaki will he be ok?" I said. "He will he just has to stay in bed for the night and please give him his medicine every 2 hours." "Ok thank you Dr." I said wile closing the door. "Hey Obani how are you feeling?" "Like shit." Obani replied. "But thanks kid for saving me it means a lot to me." "Awh thank you." I said while smiling. "Stop smiling." He said. " Do you want me to kill you." I said. "NO PLEASE I STILL HAVEN'T MARRIED MITSURI YET!!" " Well then sleep tight I'll come back in 2 hours for your medicne."

                                                                    (✿◕‿◕✿) TIME SKIPP(✿◕‿◕✿)

In two days, I get to see Muichiro Im so excited I've wanting to see him for the longest of time!! fuck i forgot about Obani's medicine. I ran to the house were Obani was at and I opened the door.

" I got your medicine!" I said while holding the bottle of medicine. "Ok give me it." "No dear uncle I won't since your arm is broken because of the stupid demon." I said while smiling. "Fine just hurry up." "Ok ok I will jeez." I rolled my eyes and gave him the pill. "Here eat the pill." I forced it in his mouth and gave him water. "Drink before I'll smack you in the fucking face." I said while smiling.

I went to a noodle place before It went dark. I bought the Shio Ramen for myself and the Tonkontsu Ramen for Obani. I hurried back and brought back to Ramen to my brother Obani.

" Brother, I brought you some Ramen." I yelled. He likes it when I call him brother, but he doesn't show it often. "Arigato." Obani said. He may be mean, but he has his manners. I ate the noodles yum the transparent noodles and the salty broth.

We both finished and I let him rest I was tired as well I also had to report the incident to Master Oyakata-sama. It was night so I had to be careful. The village went dark when it was night there was no light in any windows. There where a lot of deaths near here so they had to be more careful durng the night.

I hurried back to the place where I was staying. I couldn't sleep again I tried but I couldn't. I knew tomorrow was my last day in this village and I get to see Muichiro! I stood up and started to wonder what Muichiro is doing and what everyone is feeling without me or Obani. I know that Misturi would be sad seeing Obani leaving.

I wanted to go back to my estate after the Gorey experience that happened today. I felt that it was my fault I know those people didn't deserve to die like this and not now.

I went outside I held my katana up just in case I wanted to be quiet and to not disturb the people that are sleeping. I went through the forest. I followed the scent of blood. The trail led me to an abandoned shrine I went inside and found old, decayed bodies and fresh blood. 

" What the hell..." I still smelled the fresh blood. I then noticed a body that looked familiar it was Dr. Omasaki! He looked half eaten. I wanted to scream on top of my lungs but I knew a demon was near here so I had to stay quiet. 

I felt something wet dripping from my head. I toched it and it was blood. I looked up slowly and I saw a demon holding a leg he laughed. "Oh is that another demon slayer... Oh it's a Hashira that's more lovely I smell your blood it smells sweet." 

"Would you shut the fuck up?" I said as I attacked him. "Oh, do you want to play like that?" "Well okay but you're going to die sooner or later.... or I can make you a demon and pretend nothing has ever happened between us." The demon had eyes all over his body and his skin was covered with scales. "Not again." I spoke.

I rolled my eyes and began fighting him. It wasn't easy I couldn't feel my body I felt paralyzed. My heart beating fast as I wanting to faint and die but I couldn't lose hope. Soon then I let the demon make the first move.

OKIE SORRY IF IT'S RUSH LITREALLY IM MAKING A NEW WATTPAD STORY AND I NEEDED TO FINISH THIS ONE AS FAST AS I CAN BC IM MAKING A NEW STORY THAT I THINK IM GOING TO POST TOMMOROW!!!((●ˇ∀ˇ●) ADIOS HUMAN BEINGSS!!