ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Muichiro was cleaning while I was organizing the room. After we were done, he was exhausted and fell asleep. I took a deep breath before picking him up from the chair and putting him in his bed. He was pretty light, so it wasn't too hard to carry him. I placed him on his bed before turning off the lights and leaving since I didn't want to disturb him. I left and ran to my place before it gets dark. I got tired and went to my room before knocking out completely on my bed.

                                                                          (MORNING)

 When it was morning outside since I was bored. I noticed Rengoku and Tengen fighting as usual and Obani talking to Misturi and Giyu just inside his Estate like always. I stopped and stared at the flowers blooming and the birds chirping. Spring was always my favorite season just because the flowers are growing, and animals are coming out of hibernation.

 It was still cold though. I approached Rengoku the Flame Pillar with a small smile across my face. "おはようございます." (Good morning.) 

 Rengoku : "こんにちは子供." (Hello Child.) 

I said bye to Rengoku since I was holding a basket full of medicine and bandages for Shinobu. I ran as fast as I could to her Estate to bring it to her. I went inside and looked everywhere for her.

Aoi: "Oh Y/n what brings you here?"

Y/n: "I brought Shinobu the medicine that she asked for." 

Aoi: "Oh alright follow me she's helping a patient right now."

I followed her to the third room on the right. Aoi knocked on the door and to her surprise Giyu was there.... again. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and went inside.

Shinobu: "Oh...Y/n your here! She got up from the stool and gave me a smile. Thank you, Y/n, you're a life saver."

I nodded and looked over my brother who had his normal expression. She looked guilty but I didn't want to say anything, so I just stared at him.

Y/n: "Why is my brother here Shinobu?" 

Shinobu: "Well, we were walking... and he tripped over a tree branch and fell and got bruised on his shoulder." I looked at him again he had a compression bandage wrapped around his right shoulder.

Y/n: "I see I should be going then I'll leave the basket on the table." I turned around to the door until she grabbed my hand so I could stop from walking away.

Shinobu: "It would be nice if you would have tea with me, can you?" I faced her and grinned.

Y/n: "I would love to Shinobu." 

Shinobu: "Ok let me get everything ready Il be there in a bit. She gave Giyu a kiss on his cheek Get some rest, ok?" Giyu nodded in response.

Aoi made the tea for the both of us we sat down on the floor mats. There were sweets and the tea was boiling on the small stove. Then Aoi poured the tea in the small cups and gave us our chopsticks.

Shinobu: "This is lemon tea it calms your stress and worries It's very helpful." 

I smiled and took a sip of the warm lemon tea and put a sugar cube inside of the tea.                         

Y/n: "Oh Shinobu can I ask you a quick question?" 

Shinobu: "Yes Y/n what is it?"

Y/n: "I would like to ask are you dating, or do you like my brother Giyu?"

Shinobu choked on her lemon tea her cheeks have been red as ever like a bad fever. She looked the other way in embarrassment then looked back at me with a tiny grin on her face.

Shinobu: "Y/n yes its true we are certainly in love from the start when me and your brother met it wasn't long until I developed feelings for him, but I thought it will go away until your brother had feelings for me." 

I just looked in shock who knew that my brother likes Shinobu they're complete opposites, but I couldn't judge love. I poured some tea in my cup and looked at the mats and the designs all over the room and floors.

Y/n: "I'm not mad after all I do like Muichiro the Mist Pillar but we all fall in love its normal and if you want to be with my brother, you may you don't need my permission at all." 

She sighed of relief and gave me a slight nod of agreement.

Y/n: "But I need one thing from you."

Shinobu: "And what will that be?"

Y/n: "Please take care of my brother he's really.... depressing."

Shinobu: "Don't worry."

I stood up from the mats and went towards the doorway. I stopped and said.

Y/n: "Thank you for the tea it was delicious thank you for having me the basket full of medicines are with Aoi."

Shinobu waved goodbye as I left the Butterfly Estate and went to pick flowers on my way to my Estate since I was bored. There were Lilac and Orchids, so I decided to pick some for the shrine nearby

I picked 3 of each and went to the shrine where I placed the flowers and left. I paused and turned to my right and saw Muichiro I ran towards him and waved which he waved back at me.

Y/n: "Oh hi Muichiro good morning." 

Muichiro: "Good morning, Y/n how did you sleep last night?"

Y/n: "Oh uhm good I completely fell asleep when I arrived at my place."

Muichiro chuckled and held my hand as we started walking into the woods. I took a deep breath before holding his hand back. My heart pounded lightly when he ran while holding my hand which was too unexpected. He kept on running with me and slowly stopped when he saw me getting tired.

Muichiro: "Do you want to stop running?"

Y/n: "No its ok I was just catching my breath that's all."

Muichiro: "I'll give you a minute."

About a couple seconds later I nodded so we can run, and he grabbed my hand tightly and ran through the trees. I laughed and screamed of joy and laughter. We continued until we were exhausted and laid near a tree.

We were talking and laughing as we were cloud viewing. I looked at the butterflies fluttering and the birds chirping it was very peaceful experience. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK I published this chapter its short but at least I posted. Also, I made them 17 years old is that so bad😔? Also, sorry about if I have any Japanese mistakes, I'm not very fluent of it so please forgive me if I made any errors! Anyways thank you so much ill post next week I think since I have one more week of school finally! Bye!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------