Yay!!!

We both got up in exhaustion as we went back to the Estates. Before I went inside he grabbed my hand I turned around and hugged me tightly with tears in his eyes. "Muichiro are you ok?" He kept tearing up until he pulled away his eyes still watering.

"Y/n I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow is my mission."

I froze up in fear and saw his eyes watering even more then before. I was shooked he can get killed even more easy since the demons are getting powerful then before. I gave him the biggest smile I can give him and hugged him tighter. "Y/n im sorry I needed to tell you sooner." Muichiro said covering his face. 

I wipped his face and kissed his lips I let go and took a deep breath. "I want you to be careful please do I dont want to lose you ok?" My eyes were full of tear but I stayed strong. 

"You'll be safe you will have Tanjiro and Inoske and that Lighting crybaby." Trying to make him laugh a bit.

"Your right i'll miss you so much." He said with his quiet voice.

I grabbed his hand and grabbed a amethyst rock and handed it to him. "Here this will protect you just keep it with you at all times so it will work."

Teas were rolling from our faces i had a feeling that he was going to be in serious trouble and i would have to save him. He waved at me goodbye I closed the door and hoped for the best. "Its getting pretty late I should get some rest for my training tomorrow."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clouds were blocking the sun so it was going to be cloudy I got up and got ready since I was going to train with my brother. Sooner or later he came with of course a serious look on his face like always.

"Here lets pratice with fake katanas then well use real ones." Giyu handed me the wood katana then went into fighting position. It was a very quiet day the birds were flying all over the place and the sound of people chattering echoing through the woods. I went to battle position aswell.

"You're getting to weak now"Giyu's  voice seemed a bit harsher but that's usually how he is. "I'm not weak"I said trying to defend myself but he seemed not to fond of it. His face had a serious look and had a strange stare that gave me shivers.

I gave him a sigh and nodded so we can start again. My breath was unsteady I felt the hot sun on my skin but I ignored it. Once we stopped he looked the other side and looked at the sun does he want to become blind?

"Take a break." Giyu said dropping the katana from his hands and walked away. 

I went inside and grabbed some water and went back and sat down soon later Giyu sat next to me but more distance. It was pure silence since he usually isn't the first person to talk in a conversation.

He stood up first and went inside for water. Then I heard a crashing sound I ran inside and saw the glass of the window broke and his face still looked serious. "What happened?" I said staring at the floor covered with glass. "I don't know." It seemed that he was lost in his thoughts while getting some water. "Ok just let me clean this and we can continue later." I grabbed the broom and he took it out of my hand and started cleaning. "Let me clean ok?" Said Giyu.

Few moments later he was finished as we went back outside to the hot sun. "Let's start again then we'll talk about the window incident." He grabbed his katana as well as I. The practicing was going on for 30 minutes until eventually we stopped. 

"Now who broke my window?" I said putting katana down. I head inside and stared into the the broken glass and touched the window. "Ow." My finger got a small cut from the sharp edges of the window.

But then I noticed a small note next to the glass. I picked it up and read it my expression turned to a scared look on my face. "Giyu!!" I screamed his name and showed him the note. "Don't tell me she's... back." Giyu looked at the note a couple of times before realizing it.

"Yes Mei's back." I ripped the paper and thrown it away. "Why the hell would you throw it away we could have proof!" Giyu looked over at me with a stressed look on my face.

"I had to they can't get involve" I looked at him as well "please don't tell anyone not even Shinobu ok?" He thought for a moment and nodded his head in agreement. "Fine but if someone finds out it's your fault." He left without saying anything at all.

I kept looking at the window until I decided to clean everything up if someone haas going to come. I finished cleaning and sighed before taking a small rest. The next thing I remembers was the sound of footsteps coming closer to me before waking up.

Ugh my head it hurts I thought to myself and got up and cleaned the little bit of blood from were I touched. I kept remembering Giyu's voice when he said that that if someone would find out what happened I would be the one to confess to what happened. And Mei how is she back i thought they sent her to the other side of Japan?

All together these thoughts were coming back to me all at once until i completely lost track. I also remembered what happened to my parents even though they died when I was very young. But that also effected Giyu too much even though we're opposites it still seems like I feel his emotions.

Never mind that it was a long time ago I can't bring up the past anymore it was too depression. When I finished cleaning I went to go water my plants then I headed to Muichiros place to water his plants too. Then I swept the area and finished before it began turning nighttime slowly. 

I finally arrived at my place and took a cold shower before cooking some rice and miso soup. Then washed all of the dishes and turning off the light to get some rest. I was worried about Muichiro I hope he's ok well I can't worry to much he only left for like a day and there's still lots of time left so I can see him. I couldn't get him off my mind for some reasons but then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Ok it's me sorry umm I haven't been on here for like weeks so I just wanted to make this chapter really quick for you guys! Also you guys aren't getting that I made Muichiro also 17 so yeah. I'm just going to put the age back to 14 because I don't want people to complain like before. Also I'm taking a break here and there so please don't expect me to post everyday. Thank you so so much for supporting me I started like in December so it's really helpful for me thank you for liking my stories. I'll see you nim the next chapter!! Bye human beings!!