(≧∀≦)ゞ

I woke up to the sound of crickets and frogs I noticed it was still midnight, but I couldn't sleep at all. I got up to check on my plants as I watered them. I felt the cold breeze as I opened the window a bit the stars were bright as the moon shined brightly.

I decided to stay awake as I took a warm shower. The Hashiras were all asleep the person who most likely would wake up first would been Rengoku or Tengen its always a challenge between them when who wakes up first. I got hungry so I made my breakfast early. 

I ate my food as I noticed the sun coming up, I got out and started walking. I then heard Rengoku and Tengen complaining about who woke up first. It's good to be home. I saw Shinobu walking so I approached her. "Good morning, Y/n." Shinobu said. "Good morning Shinobu what's that in your hands." 

"Flowers for the lake would you like to come with me?" I smiled I had nothing to do so I nodded. "Great here would you help me with the flowers?" "Of course." Shinobu handed me the basket of flower petals. 

We arrived at the lake It was so peaceful and quiet. She placed a candle and lit it up. "Here let me help you scatter the flowers." Shinobu grabbed some of the petals and scattered them across the lake. The lake was calming as I saw fishes in the transparent water.

"Here it's your turn." I grabbed the petals and threw them in the lake. "Why are we throwing petals in the lake?" "Well, I do it for all the dead ones to find peace." After we finished, we got off the ground and started walking back.

I didn't want to say anything about her and Giyu so I went quiet. The other Hashiras woke up. Muichiro was nowhere in sight. I asked the others if they saw him, but they all said no. I asked Shinobu who was with me if she had seen him, but she said the last time she saw him was in the middle of the night walking in the forest.

My heart stopped as I ran fast as possible to the forest. I called out his name but there was no answer. Tears were forming in my eyes the next thing I remember was me falling asleep in one of the trees after all the crying and yelling.

I woke up in my room I got confused to why Iwas in my room until I saw Mitsuri with a worried look on her face. "Thank god are you ok how are you?" Mitsuri said with a relieved smile. "I'm ok but how did I get here." "Well, I was walking in the forest to pick up some flowers and I saw you asleep, so I took you back to your house."

"Wait have you seen Muichiro?" "No, I'm sorry well I have to go now do you feel any better." "I am thank you Misturi." She waved goodbye. I got up and went outside again. I checked Muichiro's Estate if he was there. "Muichiro?" I yelled. No one was there.

I decided to stop looking for him I gave up. I went to Giyu to talk to him since I was bored. I went to his estate but then I saw Shinobu with Giyu at his place. They saw me so I ran as fast as possible. I think they think I'm a stalker.

I was hungry so I headed to a shop that sells Nikuman. When I arrived, I sat down and waited for my turn. Then a middle-aged man approached me. "How may I help you?" The man says. "Can I get 2 pieces of Nikuman and some Sakura mochis." "Of course, that will be 200 yen." I handed the man the money. I waited until he brought the food.

I finished as I gave them a tip and left with the Sakura Mochis for Misturi. I went to Misturi and gave her Mochis. "Oh my god thank you so so much Y/n!" Misturi hugged me tightly. "You're welcome Misturi also you are squeezing me." "I'm sorry Y/n well I have to go with Obani see you later!" She said bye.

I saw Giyu as he tried to approach me. Hell no. I ran away from my brother since I know what he was going to say. I went to Master Oyakata-sama. "Hello child what brings you here?" "Well, I was wondering if you know where the Mist Hashira is." "I'm sorry child I haven't did something happen?" "No, I was just looking for him that is all." 

I left as I went walking for a little while. I saw someone familiar....Muichiro? I ran to see him to see him sleeping in a tree. "Muichiro?" I woke him up. "Oh Y/n hi." He hugged me. "I was looking for you know you scared me to death.

"Sorry I couldn't sleep last night so I came here." He rubbed his eyes a bit. "Come on let's go." He hold my hand as we were walking. He looked like if he was tired. "Oh, my where did you find Muichrio?" Shinobu said. "He was asleep near the lake.

We arrived at Muichiros place as he layed down on his bed. "Well, I'm going to leave see you tomorrow." I was about to leave until Muichiro held my hand. "Can you stay?" "Fine." Muichiro smiled. I feel asleep with Muichiro. 

I woke up to the smell of Salmon. I looked to see Muichiro cooking. "Muichiro I didn't think you would cook." "Well since I live by myself, I have to cook for myself." "Oh, I see." "Wait what am I cooking again?" "Salmon." I spoke. "Oh right.'

The Salmon was ready I made the rice. We both ate the Salmon and Rice with our chopsticks. "This is good Muichiro." I said with a smile. "Thank..you Y/n." He said with a small smile on his face. Once we were finished, I cleaned the plates.

"Thank god we don't have any missions coming up." I spoke. "I have a mission." Muichiro said. "When?" I spoke. "Next week on Friday with Tanjiro." I was surprised since he usually forgets people's names. "Oh, I see and when are you returning?" I spoke. "I forgot." Muichiro said. "Oh, ok well you still have time till your mission." I spoke.

Started: 5/6/2023 Finished: 5/7/2023 I'm sorry If I didn't post a lot, I was rewatching season 3 of demon slayer. Also, I deleted the tbhk book since it didn't get too popular. I'm making a new book about Muichiro but its modern version I may upload it in a couple of weeks. But I hoped you guys enjoyed this part! (PS: My fingers are hurting too much.)