•Lost• [Optimus Prime Part Two]

Optimus Prime X Dominat Mech Reader
Image source: Pinterest
Smut/Rough interface/Blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Optimus almost let out a shout but quickly recovered from the sudden pleasure upon his dry valve, The mech beneath him furiously and expertly slid his thick glossa into his sensitive parts. Optimus panted, shutting his optics. He had begun to lubricate from the stimulation, His valve throbbing with every swift lick and suck from the unknown mechs Oral cavity.

With a harsh exhale, Optimus leaned back gripping the green grass below him, practically crushing the poor plants. The mech beneath him sucked hard on his anterior node causing Optimus to shout at the burst of unexpected pleasure before pulling away to reach up and kiss the prime on his dermas.
Optimus winced, the sudden kiss was rough and bruising. Optimus could taste his own fluids on the other mechs glossa, Optimus blushed at that, feeling lewd.

While being so focused on the mech kissing him he hardly noticed the sharp claws parting his legs farther apart, By the time he did notice the mechs clawed digit was spearing his sensitive innards. "Ahh.." Optimus cringed at the slick entry of the thick digit, pulling away from the kiss he clenched his denta together. It had been so very long since his last coupling that the pleasure was unbearable.

The mech opted for Optimus neck instead of his clenched dermas. He harshly bit into the thick wire on the primes neck, drawing energon. The mech licked the wound before sucking the energon from the bite, moaning along with the prime.
"Ah.. please..its.... it's too much." The mech paused as the prime spoke, as did the digit thrusting into said mechs pulsing valve.

He pulled away from the primes leaking neck staring hotly at the primes slightly flushed face.

"I'm sorry. I want you so badly... I cannot control myself." The mech panted leaning forward tracing the primes dermas with his own.
"I understand. I myself have endured a heat cycle." Optimus paused looking down. "I will allow you to releave yourself by using my frame.. but please, be gentle.. it has been some time since I have interfaced with a mech of your size."
With the open consent the large mech added two more claws into the primes valve, pumping at a ferocious pace, although not harsh enough to cause damage. Optimus clenched his optics shut tilting his head up slightly taking in the pleasure he was receiving. So much for being gentle..
"Hm... ah.." The mech snarled using his thumb to press onto the engorged anterior node of the primes valve.
The prime yelped, optics opening wide, "wait! Ahh.." Optimus was losing himself in the pleasure he tried to squeeze his long legs together but was stopped by the mechs large arm holding them apart.

Optimus tried again, the mech growled and pressed harshly on his anterior node, his Claws sinking deeper into his valve.

Optimus mind went white.

Silence.

Stars.

Static.

With a loud groan Optimus hips seized upward shaking slightly, the mech flinched as warm clear lubricant splashed onto his chest and upper body, some even landing on the prime himself.
Optimus internal fans were running as loud as a tornado. "Did... did you overflow?" The mech mumbled dipping his free digit int the splash of lubricant on his chest.
Optimus stayed silent practically burning in embarrassment.
The mech merely chuckled sucking his digit clean, "Who knew a big mech such as yourself would react so powerfully from three digits...speaking of three digits..." The mech pulled his lubricant covered digits out of the primes wet valve. The prime sighed at the feeling, watching as the mech licked them clean.
When the mech finished, there was a click of a panel opening.

Right.

Of course.

Optimus hesitantly looked at the mechs leaking spike.

He wasn't finished with him.

The mech grasped his spike running his servo along it. The mech seemed strained as if he was holding back.
"Now then. You've gotten your pleasure. You are stretched enough to occupy me. Now it's my turn."

Optimus nodded slowly seeming hazed from his previous overload.
The mech scootched up to the prime on his knees plates. He grabbed the primes legs, hooking the around his thick waist. Optimus gasped as he felt that spike press against his valve.
"I can't hold back any longer." The mech growled and lined his spike up to the primes weeping valve, lubricant running down his thighs from his overflow.
The unnamed mech slid his clawed servos up his chest, caressing the smooth metal. With one swift thrust a quarter of the mechs spike had slid inside. "Uhgh! Primus.." Another thrust ad he was completely inside. In the prime. "In me.." The mech looked up at the prime, "Yes... in you."

A couple of moments was all the mech needed before he pulled his hips back slowly. Optimus moaned at the friction, it felt delightful.

"Hngh!" The mech started a flurry of random thrusts each one deep enough to graze the primes ceiling node. Optimus choked closing his optics once more, he reached out to grab the mechs biceps tightly. The mech grunted moving closer to the prime, His chest finally reached the primes stuttering one with a bump.
"Hmm your take me so well." Optimus moaned at the praise. If his team caught him here... being fragged by a random mech...the thrill added to the pleasure. He felt guilt but tha guilt was being overcome with the erotic sensation of a nice thick spike hammering inside him.

The mechs thrusts never stopped for a second, his heat most likely giving him more stamina. Optimus cried out overloading harshly. The mech did not wait up grasping the primes thighs harder pressing his Claws deep into the silver metal. "Take it..Hngh!" Optimus felt hot transfluid rush into his valve, he arched and clutched tightly to the mech in heat.
"Yes.. oh.." The mechs overload came to an abrupt end, he softly lowered himself onto the exhausted prime.
"What... what is.." The mech lifted his helm, waiting for the tired prime to get his words.
"Your.. your designation...?" The mech hummed "[Y/N]."

The prime nodded and his optics slipped open to stare at the mech that had just Made love to him.

"Will you join us?"

"Whateve do you mean..?" The mech smirked.

The prime huffed "Will you join us... the autobots?"

The mech laughed "After this? You better believe it."

I'm so sorry for the awfully long wait. I have no excuse. I deserve the hate! But I'm back and I'll be updating weekly.