•Cave Relief•[Dreadwing]

Dreadwing X Dominant Seeker Male Reader
Image Source: Pinterest
-Smut/Sticky/Interface-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soaring the sky was by far my favorite
thing to do in my spare time, Which I don't really have spare time- I'm Optimus Primes Second in command,[Y/N]. Which means I have a lot of work to do! Don't get me wrong I love being apart of this team, But I need a break now and then!
The air flowing across my wings is so exhilarating! I just cannot resist the urge to take flight! My seeker instincts will not allow me to walk around the base all day. It was Dark at the moment so everything was quiet except for the rumble of my engine.
Suddenly My sensors pick up an Energon spike. Well, I'm already here so why not check it out.
I land In front of a cave entrance with a light thud. Huh, always a cave.
It was a tight fit though, I got on my servos and knees, awkwardly crawling inside the small entrance.
The edges of the cave scraped my wings painfully. "Ouch! Gonna have to buff that later... " Dammit I should be quiet, there could be Decepticons. Once I made it to the other side I stood up.
Small entrance, but damn it sure is big in here. I started walking around cautiously this place looked like it could cave in any second. As I was walking around I started to hear a soft slick noise. What the... Out of curiosity, I advanced towards the slick noises. Once I got closer I began to hear soft grunts. My optics widened, was someone here...?
I turned a corner, my spark stopped.
There, dreadwing the second in command of the Decepticons was leaning against a boulder, with two digits pumping inside his valve. He had a blue blush across his faceplates with his dermas parted.
My face began to blush, why was I getting so aroused by this...
Dreadwing allowed his spike to reveal itself, rapping a servo around it creating even more lewd noises.
I pushed myself against a rocky wall, breathing hard. His scent... It's so... Alluring.
My body took control of itself, slowly sneaking up to the moaning seeker.
I tackle dreadwing to the ground, causing him to cry out in surprise.
"What! I-i... It's not what it looks like!" Funny. He doesn't even know who attacked him and he's not fighting?
I hold his clawed servos in place above his helm, his aft scrapes against my hot codpiece.
Dreadwing looks up at me, looking absolutely scandalized. I chuckle to myself, I press my body against his, rubbing our metal together.
Dreadwing closes his eyes with a gasp.
"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you."
I nibble his audio receptor. Dreadwing only curls himself into a ball, trying to hide his shame.
I let his servos go, sliding them to his aft, kneading the thick metal.
He whimpers, pushing his hips back.
"eager are we? Allow me... " I move my Faceplate towards his exposed valve lips, licking a line threw them.
Dreadwing arches into my glossa, wings flapping desperately. I shove my faceplate into his velvety heat, lapping at his juices. He tasted bittersweet, just how I like it. I sucked at his interior node, making his head fall between his shoulders. "P-please! I need you!" in response my glossa shoves itself into his plump folds, my cheeks and chin smeared with his arousal. Dreadwing cries out clawing at the dirt like an animal in heat. It seems Autobots and Decepticons no longer matter in this circumstance. I snicker in between licks. "i-im going t-to" I pull away lubricant splatters from his heat.
He looks at me with a glare, I flip him around to face me. I make sure to look him in the optics as I lower my stained oral cavity to his strained spike, sucking his spike tip, dipping the tip of my glossary into the tiny slit on top of his spike. He falls back arching off the floor. I suck all of him in, savoring his screams, I pull up with a light pop.
"Your turn Dready" I sit upon my knees, thick spike bouncing. Dreadwings optics lock onto my rod, mouth agape. I grab the back of his helm, "cmon now, I don't bite... " I smirk and push his helm forward until his dermas touch my spike head.
He wraps a servo around my Hard on, pumping. I groan wanting more, "why don't you use that pretty mouth of yours hm?" He shudders and wraps his dermas around the tip, softly sucking me off. "yes... Like that... Good Boy... " His blush grows darker, knowing he is with the enemy he swore to take revenge on...
I grip his helm, pushing him so that he takes all of my spike. He chokes, slapping my thigh. I let him go and he pulls back, coughing. "sorry, your mouth was just too good~"
Before he can make a remark I push him on his back, taking ahold of his legs. I rub my spike against his slick valve. He grinds his hips, silently telling me to enter him. "Now, what do we say?" I grip his chin, making him look me in the optics. "... Please... Frag me Autobot... "
I slam my spike into his valve with force, dreadwing yelps.
I don't give him time to adjust and continue to screw the mech senseless. Teach him that Autobots are the boss.
"A-hhah! I-i can feel y..ou in my gestation chamber!"
Dreadwing claws at my arms.
Grunting I pull him up towards me, in a hugging position, making him bounce on my spike. "hAH... AH YES," dreadwing throws his helm back. "How do You like being fragged by an Autobot?" He whimpers in reply.
I thrust forward as he bounces down, oh damn this is good.
I bring his helm down to lock my dermas with his, sloppily kissing him. I forcefully grip his wings, massaging them. I know how sensitive they are, I smirk while he screams in pleasure.
"im- I'm getting close [Y/N]!!"
I don't reply, just thrusting faster and harder, his valve was just so tight and hot, I couldn't stop myself.
Dreadwing comes with a high pitched squeal.
The knot in my lower abdomen bursts and I roar thrusting one last time into the crying seeker.
I fall to my knees, dropping him carefully on the dirt, laying beside him panting hard. We say nothing as we regain our strength, I look over to him to see he is already staring at me with a blush, I then realize what I had done. "I'm sorry for my little... Outburst, I hope I did not harm you?"
He only moves closer, snuggling to my chest, purring.
Well... I guess we can go against our differences.

Hi guys! Sorry for any mistakes I may have made! Since no one requested I decided to do a dreadwing smut! I really hope y'all like this! 😄