•Fresh Meat• [Predaking Part Two]

Predaking X Dominant Male Reader
Image Source: Google
-Fluff/Sticky/Smut-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changing sides from Decepticon to Autobot was proving difficult. Mostly to the Autobots, They still believed I was evil inside and out. Sure I smashed there tailpipes in when I was on the 'wrong' side but bots can change!  And I have proven my self by Fighting Unicron faceplate to faceplate! which earned me a good gash on my side which has since scarred up.  

But there is this one mech that I cannot get out of my processor, He fought alongside the Autobots and his fellow Predacons allies to defeat an army of undead Predacons. Throughout the battle, I could feel his gaze burning into my back struts. Was he seriously still interested? I had thought that it was his heat that was In love with me but I have been receiving gifts of Energon,  Crystals, The corpses of turbo foxes, and much more. All of which brought one mech to mind. Predaking.

I Have not seen him since the battle, which has been a few human weeks. But his gifting in endless, Every morning I receive a gift of some kind. I decided that I have had enough and planned that I would go to the Predacons cave and speak to him.

                   ~Present Day~

My optics slowly started to power up from my long recharge. Today was the day I would confront Predaking of his gifts. Though I would have to sneak out because the Autobots have confined me to base for obvious reasons.  

I exited my courters as silent as my heavy frame would allow, Making my way to the Main Hallway. Right as I passed by bumblebees courters, His doors opened stopping me in my tracts. He looked me up and down suspiciously, "And where are you going [Y/N]?" He exited his courters and stared at me with his arms crossed.

"Well... I was just going to go for a drive! My uh Wheels are beginning to rust!" I quickly came up with a lie... well it was sorta true. He raised an optic ridge unfolding his arms. "Oh, I see... Your going to look for Predaking?" He smirked at my surprised expression. "How did-" He stopped me by laughing out loud. "I've noticed that you have been receiving an alarming amount of gifts, And everyone saw the look Predaking was giving you while we fought Unicron." He put his hand on his hips, "Go on, I trust you." I gave him a smile of gratitude and scurried out of the base. 

Once I was far enough from the base I transformed and made my way to Predakings Lair. About halfway there my tires were starting to burn, The ground was scorching hot but I continued my journey. I finally saw the entrance to the cave, Transforming I stretched out my arms hearing them pop, I groaned in relief. Why was the cave so fragging far?! I then heard a high whistle and a smack on my aft. "Hey!?" I turned around and saw Predakings Subjects staring at me with lustful optics. "Hey, Skylynx Check out this Hottie!" Darksteels optics went up and down my body. Skylynx Let out a shy hum of agreement. They both started to advance towards me eagerly. I Rose My Claws threateningly. "Don't even try to touch me, You slaggers," I growled at them.

They both jumped back with a yelp, I was much taller, And stronger than them so I could easily scrap them if I wanted to. "While you two are here, Could you lead me to Predaking?" I glared down at them.  "Yes Of course!" "Follow Us!" They both spoke and began to lead me to there king. 

We went threw various cave tunnels until they stopped at an entrance with some mech animal fur draped over the entrance. 

Darksteel spoke up First "My King! We have a visitor for you!" He spoke loudly making Skylynx elbow him in the side. "Ow!"  The Mech animal fur then was pushed to the side by claws I knew all too well. Predaking glared down at his subjects before looking up at me with astonishment.  "My mate! you have come to visit me.." He eagerly advanced towards me before realizing his subjects were still there watching. 
He hissed at them blocking they're sight of Me.
"If you two even THINK of touching him I will rip out your sparks!" His subjects nodded thoroughly, bowed, and ran off. Predaking faced me with a toothy grin. He then hugged me tightly, I was shocked. The king of Predacons was hugging me!
"I missed your frame so very much.." He seems to talk absently, hesitantly I returned the hug.
"I uh missed you too Predaking" He purred violently, hugging me tighter.
"You can let go now ehh" He let go of me and pulled me into his what I'm guessing is his berthroom.
His berthroom was large, his berth was mech animal pelts like his curtains.