•Sparring Lesson•[Megatron]

Megatron X Dominant Gladiator Male Reader
Image Source: Pinterest
-Agressivesex/Sticky/Interface/Blood-

[Y/N] walked the halls of the warship, He passed by a few vehicons, who promptly pushed themselves to the wall. He didn't blame them, He was a rather intimidating mech.

[Y/N] was a former gladiator, when Cybertron was still alive and well, He was one of the greatest, Defeating all his opponents swiftly. But there was one mech who he despised, [Y/N] never got the chance to have a fair battle with him, to his disappointment, having been a new warrior among the gladiators. He was only given monsters to fight, no other gladiators.
What [Y/N] really wanted was to see his enemy on his knees begging for mercy... But nowhere He is... Serving under that mech, like a chained dog.

Those piercing red optics, that cocky smirk...
Megatron.

[Y/N] wanted to make Megatron eat that smirk. [Y/N] balled his fists up in anger. While [Y/N] was caught up in his thoughts he smashed right into a shorter frame. Speak of the devil.

Megatron glared up at the warrior. "Watch where your going, you brute!" The warlord growled out to the taller mech.
"Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt your tiny frame?" [Y/N] asked with false pity. Megatron bared his sharp denta,
"Speak to me like that again, And I will have your head!" Megatron and [Y/N] never got along on Cybertron, So [Y/N] never bowed down to his 'master', The only reason why [Y/N] joined the Decepticons was that he hated the prime more than Megatron.
[Y/N] glared into Megatron's optics, seeing hate and anguish. "If you would like to have my head, then I give you a proper chance, Let us spar." Megatron smirked. "very well, I've been feeling agitated today anyway." The two mechs walked to the sparring room, Once they got there, Both mechs got into a fighting stance. Megatron was the first to strike, almost smashing his fist into [Y/N] abdomen. [Y/N] raised his clawed servo and brought it down on Megatron's back. Megatron grunted, Energon spilling from the small wound. [Y/N] then tried to kick Megatron's pedes from under him, Megatron dodged smashing his servo into [Y/N]'s chest, leaving a claw mark, the wound gushed Energon. Megatron smirked, feeling pleased that his opponent was covered in his own Energon. Without Megatron even noticing, [Y/N] tackled the warlord to the ground pinning him. "Get off me you slag!" Megatron struggled against [Y/N]'s heavy body covering his own.
[Y/N] knee ground into Megatron's interface equipment, surprising the warlord. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Megatron struggled even harder, with no avail. "I'm going to make you beg for mercy." [Y/N] smirked, biting Megatron's neck cables harshly, Energon flooded [Y/N]'s oral cavity.
So this is what your Energon tastes like, nothing special. [Y/N] sucked the Energon from the small cut he made on Megatron's neck. Megatron's optics widened, resisting the urge to moan.
When [Y/N] was finished he kissed the small cut, moving to Megatron's faceplate. [Y/N] leaned in to capture his masters dermas, But Megatron turned away with a growl. [Y/N] released one of Megatron's servos and grabbed his face, smashing his dermas to his lords. Megatron yelled in the kiss, biting [Y/N]'s glossa. Only turning [Y/N] on more, [Y/N]'s servo strayed to his master's abdomen, stroking lazily. The faint click was heard, Megatron's panel had opened. How easily coaxed out~. Megatron looked horrified, mouth agape. "hmm, do you like me this much master?" [Y/N] mocked, grabbing his lords spike stroking idly. Megatron threw his head back, optics closing in pleasure. [Y/N] thumbed the head of the grey spike, Megatron damn near whined, biting his dermas. "uh uh~ I wanna hear those pathetic moans of yours master~" [Y/N] was having a way to much fun with this.
"A-ah.." Megatron's moan was low and deep, it sent shivers down [Y/N]'s back. His servo stopped pumping Megatron's spike and slipped towards his plump valve. "So wet for me, your far too kind master~" Megatron's faceplate grew into a blush, panting hot air. [Y/N]'s sharp talons teased the outer plating of his valve, slipping a digit inside. Wow, he was tight... Hah, I bet I'll be the first to penetrate his valve hehe. [Y/N] thought proudly.
Megatron let out a long groan, optics shut tight. [Y/N] added two more digits into his valve, stretching him.
"yes... That should be enough preparation.." [Y/N] presented his lubricant covered digits to his master's face. "suck them clean, pet" Megatron took the digits in his mouth with a glare, tasting himself. While Megatron was occupied with his digits, [Y/N]'s interface panel slid away, thick spike bouncing with excitement. Megatron's optics snapped open when he felt something prodding his valve lips, looking down he thought he might just have a spark attack. "Don't be intimidated by my size... I'll make it fit love~" [Y/N] slowly inserted the head of his spike into that slit of heat. Megatron clawed at [Y/N]'s shoulders and back, crying out from the sensation of being stretched. [Y/N] sighed from pleasure. "Am I your first Megatron? Am I the first to frag the almighty Decepticon leader?" [Y/N] thrust shallowly, damn this was a tight fit... But he could make it work. [Y/N] suddenly thrust his full weight into Megatron, who gaped with a dark blush on his faceplates, clawed server clutching his helm tightly. Oh, what a sight that was, [Y/N] then pulled out to the tip, and slammed back into the deep velvety heat. Megatron screamed from pleasure, drool escaping his oral cavity. [Y/N] set a familiar rhythm, claws grasping thick grey hips.
Megatron wrapped his pedes around [Y/N] tightly, with a cry. [Y/N] moaned aloud, screwing his master senseless. Megatron came with a high pitched cry, gripping [Y/N] tightly drawing Energon.
[Y/N] slammed into Megatron's a few more times before roaring as he came.
He fell atop his Lord, looking quite satisfied. Megatron was looking into his optics with an emotion [Y/N] didn't recognize, he was about to say something when Megatron grabbed his faceplate, kissing him with the force of Unicron.
Heh
So this is how it's gonna be...

Hi guys!! I know this may be a little bad haha, it's my first smut EVER! But I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to request! REMEMBER MECH READER ONLY. ❤