•Quiet Ones• [Soundwave Part Two]

Soundwave X Dominant Male Vehicon Reader
Image source: Google
Warning: Soft smut/Fluff

Ever since I saw Soundwave fragging himself with his digits I've changed. I'm terrified that I'm starting to find the mech attractive. But there is no way I, A simple vehicon trooper, could possibly be intimate with the likes of Soundwave.

I type away on my personal data pad as thoughts swim around through my processor. I was one of the quiet vehicon troopers, More quiet than a regular vehicon. I kept to myself and did as I was told. But latley.... I've felt very restless. Sometimes when I'm recharging I feel a presence in my courters. And when I turn on my visor I see nothing but the darkness of my room.

I sigh and set down my data pad. It was almost time for my gaurding patrol. I stretch my arms and upper body before I leave my safe haven. My arm had fully healed since seeing knockout. I walked silently towards the throne room, which I was to gaurd today. I'm feeling nervous because not only will Soundwave be there but megatron and starscream will most likely be there as well. I shudder remembering the times megatron beat down a fellow vehicon simply because he was in a bad mood or the Time starscream slapped poor Steve.
I tried to recall any events such as those with Soundwave but came up empty. He was different from the others I must admit.

I shake my head trying to get my thoughts away from the slender mech. I entered the throne room silently, trying not to bring any attention to myself. In the corner of my eye I saw megatron and starscream talking about something, megaton seemed irritated while starscream seemed a little afraid. I should keep my distance.

I turn to where my station is, gaurding the entrance to the back door.... I glanced over to my left seeing Soundwave typing away on a large screen. Of course I'd be stationed right next to Soundwave of all mechs. I tried not to acknowledge him though and kept my posture straight and faced forward.

Some time had passed and megatron, starscream and a few other vehicons had left the room. It was only Soundwave and myself. I checked my internal clock seeing I still had a few hours till I got off duty.

Soundwave hasn't moved at all since I've got here, only the clicks of his digits tapping away. The taps were sort of soothing and I relaxed a bit. The taps stopped.

Why had he stopped typing? Was he finished? My hands curled into fists at my sides and I tried not to glance over at Soundwave. I could hear him moving but I couldn't see where he was going.

I felt something move against my leg though.... wait what?! My head shot down to find the source of the touch.

Soundwaves data feelers was trailing up my leg slowly, while my head was faced down I hadn't noticed soundwave standing in front of me.

"What the... commander?" I stared up at Soundwave nervously, his silent aura was rather intimidating.

"S-sir..?" I was starting to stutter, dammit!

Soundwave suddenly reached out and hugged me gently and rubbed my arm slowly. It was the arm head injured.
Soundwave rubbed it as if he were saying sorry....

"Its alright... I... I'm okay now sir." Soundwave hugged me tighter before trailing his thin digits down my back.

I shivered at the touch. "W-why are you touching me like this...." I nervously asked the silent mech.

"....pretty...."

I was utterly shocked.
I had never heard Soundwave speak before.
His voice was very quiet, I wouldn't have heard it if he wasn't so close.
Then what he said finally caught up to my processor....
Pretty? He thinks im... pretty?