•Lost• [Optimus Prime Part One]

Optimus Prime X Dominant Mech Reader
Image Source: Pinterest
-Rough Smut/ Some Fluff-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly online my flickering optics, everything hurt. I looked around and saw nothing but pitch-black darkness. I stared into the darkness trying to recall what had happened to me...

Where am I? I tried to turn on my chest headlights, they flickered a few times before dying out. Sighing I lifted my servos only to be cut short by a door of some sort. I slid my servos over the obstruction feeling out for a handle. There was nothing. I began to think, I could use brute force to get out but that would be very loud, I could attract something hostile, Or another option, stay in here and wait to be discovered. I sighed and raised my upper body as far as I could before slamming my front into the door with a crash. The door burst open flying outward, I winced as the loud crash echoed. I sat up scanning my surroundings, I seemed to be on an organic planet. I looked down, I was in an escape pod. I grabbed the side of the pod and heaved myself out, I stumbled and was brought to my knees.

The ground was made of dirt and debris, I grabbed a fist full analyzing it further. I looked back at my pod, perhaps I could hack into the system and see where I had come from. I struggled to bring myself to my feet wobbling. I slowly walked towards the pod running my servos over the edges. As I analyzed the metal, The sound of jet fire Hit my audio receptors. I turned my frame lifting my helm to the sky, seeing five jets coming my way. The five jets transformed a few feet away from me, They transformed their Servos into blasters, I tried to do the same but I was more beaten up than I thought. Instead, I retracted my claws glaring at the five identical mechs.

"Autobot or Decepticon!" One of the mechs asked steadily holding his blaster up.

What do they mean? What is an Autobot?...a Decepticon?

"I don't know what you speak of," I took a step forward slowly trying to be as submissive as possible. I growled at the lack of response. "What are you referring to?" All five of the mechs turned their helms to look at each other. They still did not respond, Pointing their guns at me threateningly. I snarled "Look Will one of you just explain?!" I took a large step forward, which seemed to be a mistake on my part for they all began firing at me.

I groaned as one of the blasts hit my shoulder. "So that's how going to be?" I looked to my left, there was a large organic plant with a base and a leafy top. I gripped the base of the plant, uprooting it. I readjusted my grip and swung the plant harshly into all five of the mechs. The plane crashed into their waists, severing multiple wiring. Only too mechs stood, they looked at each other and bolted. I deadpanned as I was left alone once again.

"Well so much for that..." I huffed and returned to my earlier task. The pod didn't seem to be functioning. I growled and slammed my fists into the pod angrily.
"Why Won't you work fraggit!" I sighed and slumped against the pod. I groaned as a mild warning appeared before my optics.
Warning malfunction- I dismissed the warning with a glare. Yes! I know um bruised and battered! I huffed and tilted my helm back looking up at the night sky. Where was I?

The sound of crunching interrupted my thoughts as I got into a defensive stance, I should know now that the beings on this planet were not friendly.

A blue and red mech walked from the trees with his guns activated and a mask covering the lower half of his face. Once he saw me he stopped, pointing his blasters towards me. I stood still and silent watching him with my sharp optics.

"Who are you and what are your intentions here on earth." The mech spoke in a deep voice.

"That's none of your fragging business slag head" I was getting fed up with guns being pointed at my head so I charged forward and slammed him into the rough ground.

We struggled, me clawing and him punching. I eventually pinned his arms above his helm holding them with my hand tightly.

"I've barely got on this planet and I've already been attacked TWICE!" the mech under me sunk further into the ground. "I... Apologize but we all must be cautious of strangers... Since the war has been brought here, on earth"
The mech said transforming his guns back to his servos.
I stared into his deep blue eyes confused.
"A war..? What war?" The mech's eyes widened a bit. "The war between Autobots and Decepticons, Megatron wants this planet for his own."
I huffed, "Why would this so-called 'Megatron' want this planet? It's not even our home planet" Optimus's eyes shone with sympathy.
"Our former planet has been... Destroyed." I gasped softly and heaved myself away from the blue and red mech. Our planet... Was gone? Destroyed..? No... That wasn't possible." I growled at the mech "You lie!... Our planet....it cannot be destroyed....it cant be... Not Cybertron." I lowered my voice throughout my outburst.
the mech got up and caressed my face with his silver hand.
"Im sorry... It has been centuries since our planet was destroyed. By Megatron" there was venom in his tone when he spoke of Megatron and I gazed down at my pedes.
"Thank you for telling me... Im sorry that I attacked you...?" I didn't know the mechs name, "Optimus Prime." He stated and the mask covering his lips disappeared. A small smile was present.
I smiled back softly and suddenly the same error that I had gotten fiber shone red through my vision beeping loudly.

ERROR ERROR MALFUNCTION MALFUNCTION HEAT SYSTEMS ACTIVATED HEAT SYSTEMS ACTIVATED

I felt a wave of heat go through my body and I collapsed onto Optimus.
I groaned pitifully.
Optimus stared wide-eyed as I caressed his waist armor. "What is wrong?... Why do you feel so ho-" Optimus eyes wide in realization.
This mech has been in an escape pod for centuries. His heat was most definitely starting since being deactivated for such a long time.
Optimus breathed heavily as he scented the mech's lovely heat, the air being filled with his scent.
What was he going to do...
This mech was overheating and fast, if Optimus didn't do something now, the mech would permanently malfunction. But the only way to stop a heat would be to... Give up his valve...
Optimus swallowed loudly, looking down at the unknown mech. He was attractive and sturdy but he barely knew the mech.
Optimus shook his head, No, he had to do something, he was a prime he helped people. Heat or not he was not going to let this mech suffer
Optimus let the mechs servos caress his hips and inner thighs.
moaning softly as the tech's fingers rubbed over his valve covering.
"Im... Sorry... But I need..." the mech began. But abruptly started to force open Optimus valve covering. Optimus groaned in pain as his valve was exposed to the hungry heat-driven mech, and the mech delved his glossa straight into his wet heat.

Welcome! Welcome! So sorry for the long wait... And merry Christmas! Consider this a Christmas gift but only half of it! Sorry for the cliffhanger but what's a good story without one? Look out for Optimus X Dominant male reader part 2!