Prologue: Lee Chan - Dino

"And that was my life. Up until I got this apartment and met you." I slammed my head down onto the table. It hurts, but definitely not the worst pain I've been in.

"Hey" I felt Jeonghan's hand on my shoulder, "that's your past. Now you've got a big brother who does not want you to slam your head like that again."

I lifted my head up to look at him.

"So you don't care that I'm not straight?"

"Channie, baby, I'm pretty sure no one I hang out with is straight. Soonyoung prances around his dance studio all the time, he calls it his tiger walk but..."

"Dance studio!?" I asked, maybe a little too excitedly. Jeonghan had jumped a little when I cut him off like that. "Sorry."

"No, you're okay. I should've stopped you after drink number two." he laughed, "what's with the excitement?"

"I've always loved to dance!" I excitedly told him. Jumping up, I showed him some simple moves. It was all a little harder because my feet did not want to work right.

"Maybe show me later when you're not drunk?" Jeonghan laughed. I frowned and crossed my arms.

"I'm not drunk, I'm tipsy. My feet just don't wanna work." I told him.

"Okay 'tipsy', why don't we go someplace where I think you'll fit in?" Jeonghan asked me. I felt a shiver all over, and my feet were suddenly working again.

"Someplace?" I asked

"The dance studio, it's called Tiger Pounce. All of my other friends are there."

"All?" How many is all?

"Yeah," Jeonghan then took my wrist and started to pull me behind him, "I'm going to make sure that you have a lot of older brothers to turn too." A lot??

Jeonghan pulled me all the way to a white and orange building, with a big neon sign on it that read 'Tiger Pounce'. I gulped, anxiety creeping in. Jeonghan opened the door.

"Jeonghan, I don't..." With that, I was pushed through the door and five pairs of eyes looked over to towards Jeonghan and I.

"Hey! I got someone I want you all to adopt with me!" Jeonghan said, taking my wrist again and leading me towards everyone. I stared at the back of his head as we walked over to everyone. Did he really just say adopt!?

"Jeonghan, you can't keep collecting people." I looked over to the person with the guitar, "It's not how the world works."

"Yes it is too Jihoon! I will one day have laid claim on all of my friends. This one here is my aegi." I'm his aegi??

Jihoon rolled his eyes and looked over to me, smiling.

"I bet your name is not actually 'aegi', at least I'd hope not."

"No, my name's Chan." I said, bowing a little.

"You don't need to do the bows Chan." someone with blond hair said, walking up to Jeonghan and I. "I'm Seungkwan, and the one with the guitar is Jihoon. The person next to him is Junhui."

"I'm Seokmin!" the tall person said, before hugging me. I just stood not knowing exactly what to do, "So nice to meet you!"

The last person, who had thin, catlike eyes, looked me up and down from where he stood by the one wall mirror. His arms are crossed, it feels like he's looking into my soul.

"Can you dance?"

I jump at the sudden question, not expecting him to speak.

"I-I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" I want to kick myself for stammering.