Chapter 5: Vernon

I was having the best sleep of my life, cuddling the best pillow ever, so warm and cozy. Suddenly the pillow flew away and I heard a loud bang and a squeak before I snapped awake at the noise, peeking over the side of the bed to see Chan on the floor, "So is that normally how you wake up or...?"

I watched as his face turned red, "N-no... I just... We were so close together and I just... I didn't cuddle too close to you did I?"

Oh yeah I was sleeping with him in the bed... I didn't mean to pull him into me like that, I probably should have kept some space so he didn't freak out and feel uncomfortable.

I quickly shook my head, "No! Sorry... I didn't mean to pull you that close... you weren't uncomfortable were you? Are you okay?" As I started actually waking up, my brain started working after the embarrassment and I realized Chan fell. I got up, helping him up carefully.

"No! I wasn't uncomfortable at all I promise!" Chan blurted out, red faced and adorable, "I'm okay... Just... my normal disastrous self..." he awkwardly laughed.

I smiled at him, trying to calm his nerves and make him less embarrassed, "Good! It's okay, I too wake up on the floor sometimes! Nothing disastrous about that!" I ruffled his soft messy bed hair and sat back on the bed, looking up at him.

Chan tilted his head like a little puppy, "What are you doing that you wake up on the floor sometimes?"

I looked around awkwardly, not wanting to admit it's normally when I'm drunk, "Just, you know, fighting demons in my sleep I guess? Maybe some clowns. Or maybe I'm being spiderman and hanging upside down off the bed. You never know." I shrugged nonchalantly, and before I could say anything else embarrassing there was a knock on the door, "Come in?"

Joshua slowly peeked his head around the door, not sure what he was about to witness I'm sure, he's definitely walked in on some stuff before, "Hey uh, I heard a bang? Everything okay?"

Chan's face turned red again, "E-everything's okay! I... just fell off the bed..."

Joshua laughed softly at him, "Vernon wasn't fighting in his sleep and kicked you off was he?"

"RUDE! I WOULD NEVER!!" I exclaimed defensively, putting my hands up and pouting.

"No... He... became..." Chan looked at me, "A koala... A shirtless koala... And I flung myself off the bed... He didn't kick me off, okay I'm just gonna shut up now." He rambled.

Joshua and I both busted out laughing. He's so cute...

"I'm a koala?!" I asked, looking at him.

"A shirtless koala?!" Joshua asked, raising his eyebrow at him.

Chan face planted onto the bed, "I'm a disaster I swear..."

Joshua laughed, "Poor Channie... are you guys excited for later?" He asked, obviously trying to change the subject to help him out.

I just smiled, looking at Chan, nodding in response.

I watched as he shot back up, looking panicked, "Oh no! I didn't bring any extra clothes!"

I looked at him, immediately wanting to offer my own, "You can borrow mine! I have a whole closet full!"

Chan looked back at me, looking very surprised, "You sure!? Wouldn't it be weird? I just met everyone you know I don't want everyone to..." he started to ramble again.

"Sweetheart, wear the clothes, no one's gonna think anything bad. It's not weird at all, I steal his clothes sometimes. Jeonghan steals mine, and Seungcheol's. Wonwoo and Mingyu swap clothes. Literally no one pays attention to that. Unless Mingyu wears Jihoon's pants. Then it's kinda funny...." Joshua trails off, obviously trying to help us out. He's right anyway we really do all share clothes.