Chapter 1: Dino

"Then end it like you're shooting someone with your finger" I demonstrated the move. Soonyoung nodded and tried it himself.

"This is really great Chan! This one for sure will be another hit with everyone. I just wish you'd come teach it yourself." Soonyoung told me.

I sighed. I felt bad about not being there to teach my choreographies. Soonyoung has been trying to get me to go for awhile now.

"Hey, don't feel bad, I understand." Soonyoung laid a hand on my shoulder, "Maybe one day?"

I smiled at him a little bit. He then went towards the stereo system.

"I wanna run through this once with you, just to make sure I have this down." he said.

"Okay." We started from the start.

Ever since Jeonghan introduced me to everyone that day, I've been getting asked to go hang out. I tried to once, there's a carnival here for the month. We all went together, but it was so crowded, and the Ferris wheel scared me. I ended up going home in the end. I felt so bad, but everyone told me it was all okay.

They've also been making sure I'm not fully alone anymore. Soonyoung and Junhui dance with me, Jihoon runs song ideas by me. Seokmin and Jeonghan both always make sure I have food and other supplies. Seungkwan is really good to talk too about what's on my mind, and we bicker playfully a lot.

"Awesome! I've got this down pat!" Soonyoung exclaimed. I smiled at him again, then I noticed Jeonghan coming through the door. I waved at him and he smiled and waved back.

"Hannie! What're you doing here? Did I keep Channie here too late?" Soonyoung had turned around. Jeonghan shook his head.

"It's not too late. I'm here to see if you and Channie want to come to this bar with me." he said.

"A bar!?" I exclaimed.

"Sounds like fun! Which bar?" Soonyoung was jumping up and down.

"Stray Kids. The same one you had that dance battle at. Just no battles this time." Jeonghan told him.

"Jeonghan, I'm sorry, but I can't go to a bar! There's normally a lot of people that go and... and... I'm sorry I just can't." I told him.

"Come on Channie, please? There's a dance floor." Jeonghan came over and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Well... I don't know." I said. A dance floor sounded like fun, I wouldn't have to talk to anyone and can dance in a corner.

"You've gotta try the tacos! They're the best in town!" Soonyoung jumped in front of me and gave me his puppy dog eyes.

"Tacos? I haven't had tacos in forever." I said. Maybe I should go. Even if I just spend my night eating taco after taco.

"They're so good Chan! You'll love them!" Soonyoung beamed. I looked over to Jeonghan and took a deep breath.

"Okay, I'll come with. Just let me get changed real quick okay?" I said. Both Jeonghan's and Soonyoung's eyes lit up and they smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shoved my hands into my hoodie pockets. Jeonghan and Soonyoung were ahead of me, Jeonghan making it clear to Soonyoung not to start another dance battle. I smiled at them, not sure how I got lucky to have friends again. We stopped in front of a big building with a sign saying 'Stray Kids' in red on it. I followed Jeonghan and Soonyoung onto the porch and through the front door.

"IDs?" the person sitting behind the counter asked twirling a... knife!? I handed him my ID along with Jeonghan and Soonyoung.

"Minho, how've you been?" Soonyoung asked him.