Drunk Confessions Of A Lovesick Aegi

Jeonghan went to Joshua's and Vernon's apartment door, knocking rapidly on the door, "Shua! We need to talk! Now!!"

Vernon opens the door, not wearing a shirt and hair an absolute mess, his eyes still half closed, "What is going on? What's wrong?"

Jeonghan panics, "Nothing! Nothing's wrong! I just... really need to talk to Joshua right now."

Vernon blinks at him, rubbing his eyes and stepping to the side, "He's in his room, go bother him all you want, I'm going back to sleep."

Jeonghan smiles softly at him and ruffles his hair, "We'll leave for the coffee shop so we don't accidentally wake you back up. Babies need lots of sleep you know!" Jeonghan walks in and shuts the door behind him, heading right for Joshua's bedroom.

Vernon grumbled, "I'm not a baby!" He then pouted and yawned, waddling sleepily to his room.

"Yeah... sure... emo baby." Jeonghan says to himself, watching him for a minute before opening Joshua's door and going in.

Joshua is sitting at his desk, headphones on as he works on some music, his back to the door so he doesn't see or hear him enter.

Jeonghan bolts over to Joshua, grabbing him by the shoulders, "We have to talk now!"

Joshua jumps, turning around with a shriek, his headphones being ripped off of his head as he turns, his hands up over his face.

"Calm down! You should be used to this by now." Jeonghan told him, patting his back.

Joshua calmed his breathing, sighing and glaring at him, "Well I don't prepare for someone attacking me from behind!! I wasn't expecting you! What's going on now???"

Jeonghan glanced at the doorway, making sure Vernon wasn't there before leaning in close, "We need to talk about Chan. Coffee shop, now. Let's go." He whispers.

Joshua shook his head in disbelief, getting up and grabbing his stuff, "You could have texted me to meet you there instead of scaring me."

Jeonghan just blinked at him, "It's not as fun and dramatic to text you."

Joshua rolled his eyes, putting on his shoes, "Who's driving, drama queen."

"I'm not the drama queen! That's Seungkwan if anyone! I'll drive." Jeonghan said.

Joshua just nodded, leading him out of the apartment and to the car, "So what's so important?"

"You saw it at the pool too! They were going to kiss! Also, Soonyoung has upped his game!" Jeonghan told him, getting into his car.

Joshua got in, "Yeah, I think everyone saw. Wait, upped his game??"

"Seungkwan told me that Soonyoung added some songs onto Chan's dance playlist, slow songs. Also, apparently Seungkwan has talked to Vernon about Chan too. How'd Seungkwan find out? I betcha Soonyoung told him!" Jeonghan said, stopping at a red light, looking at Joshua fully, "We both know for a fact Vernon likes him, but Chan won't confess, what if he really does think it's just how Vernon is? Since they both met Vernon's been flirting with him..."

Joshua took in the information, watching as Jeonghan pulled into the parking lot, "Last night, he was pretty mopey when he got home. Mentioned something about you ruining a moment? Maybe they were slow dancing? I-"

Jeonghan slammed on the brakes, "I DID WHAT!?" A car honked at them for stopping so suddenly in the middle of the parking lot.

"Okay, wow, rude, just go around car, we're having a serious conversation here. He wouldn't explain what moment, just came in all mopey, I asked what was wrong, he said you ruined a moment then went into his room. What did you do last night??" Joshua asked, gesturing to him to start driving again.