Chapter 12: Vernon

I woke up confused as I felt Chan hit me in the face with his pillow, blinking the sleep away and looking at Chan. What the fuck did I do?! Did he dream I cheated on him or something?! "What happened?!"

"You took my pants off!" Chan pouted at me, hitting me with the pillow again.

I looked at him even more confused, blinking hard and looking around, "No I did not??"

"Then who did!? My pants, gone. Just... gone! Where are they!?" Chan hit me again with the pillow.

I just looked at him sleepily, letting him hit me since it didn't actually hurt, "It wasn't me!! I don't know where they are? Did they bunch up or something? Wait..." I started blushing at the realization, "You're not wearing pants right now?!"

Chan just looked at me before hitting me with the pillow again, "No, I'm not because SOMEONE decided to take them off me while I slept, VERNON!" Chan hit me with the pillow for more empathsis as he yelled my name.

I put my hands up, "I DIDN'T TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS! I WAS ASLEEP UNTIL YOU HIT ME!!"

"WELL THEN WHO DID!?" Chan went to hit me again but lost his grip on the pillow, causing it to fly and hit the wall, "Oops..."

I laughed slightly, "I don't know who!! It wasn't me Chan, I promise!"

Joshua came running in then, opening the door, stopping to look at us, probably to make sure we were okay and no one was in there attacking us pausing when he saw the scene in front of him.

Chan looked over at Joshua when the door suddenly opened. Suddenly, "Did YOU take my pants off!?"

"NO?! Why would I take your pants off?? What is going on?!" Joshua asks, confused.

"MY PANTS ARE GONE! THEY'RE JUST GONE! I WAS ASLEEP AND NOW THEY'RE GONE!" Chan told him, before pouting, "They used their legs to walk away..."

I started busting out laughing, shaking my head and hiding my face in the blanket, seeing something between us, before poking my head back out, "Hey Chan... they're right here!!" I pulled the pants out of the blankets, showing them to Chan.

Chan blinked at them before quietly taking them and burrowing himself into the blankets.

Joshua shook his head, "You probably got too hot or something and took them off, Chan. I don't think anyone snuck in here to strip you, and I doubt Vernon did it."

I looked over at Chan, "SEE! I told you I didn't take your pants off, CHAN!!"

"You probably would've taken off my shirt instead if my pants were just under the blankets..." Chan mumbled, face red and hiding more.

"Okay, I'll leave you two to situate that then. Good luck keeping your pants on, Chan." Joshua said before walking out, closing the door behind him.

I looked at him, "I would never strip you without your consent! I can't believe you thought I just casually took off your pants!!"

"I'm sorry..." Chan mumbled, hiding under the blankets even more, fully covering himself now.

I sighed before I started chuckling, trying to stop as I hid my face in the blanket again before absolutely losing it and busting out laughing again.

Chan peeked out at me, the blanket covering his face enough to look like a burrito.

I calmed down, taking a breath before looking at him and busting out laughing again, "Okay Mr. Chanrito, put your pants on and go back to sleep! We have a date later today, remember?"

Chan nodded, before quickly maneuvering himself underneath the blankets to get his pants on before cuddling up to me pulling the blanket back up and over his head, "We're gonna go to the park and stargaze... I can't wait..."