chapter 1

😍😘Hi guys thank-you for your supports and I know you all will be die heart lovers of kgf and kgf2 and I am also one of us.I think you all will love it .

Now Time to start the story.

October 23 2023 Morning 5.30 same dream (that is the truth of her renaissance ) no it will not going to happen if also I will not allow it to do and I am ready to see the consequences.

Reena are you dressed up shall I enter the room for the makeup it's already 7 am yes come in .reena said the door was opened can you guess buddy I am here.really it's you Shakshi .Reena asked yes my love I am here Shakshi said.

Mouni Roy as Shakshi

Reena hugged Shakshi with happy and said seeing long time after your marriage.shakshi said but seeing now in your marriage .yes it was a marriage in a sad tone reena said.

why are you sad my girl. Shakshi asked and said where is ansh I want to congrats both for your marriage.

What I am not marrying him and he was not at all Ansh he is rocky Rathore. Reena said in angry and Shakshi asked not him then who else? it's kamal Reena said. With laughter Shakshi said that tube light what not that kamal. wait Rocky that dream guy you said to me yes 99 pre cet not 100 per cent Reena said

(Shakshi)
Why this worst decision Reena what problem with you and him(rocky) why you break your relationship with him.you both love each other and that secret marriage what about that.

(Reena)
What love ,who loved and what marriage not at all I loved him before that I married him without anyone presence but I accept it but all are fake that he was with me not for love and he married me for his revenge what a mysterious game he played with me.

Shakshi what revange what you are saying I couldn't understand anything Reena it is a big story not now after some time.

Reena are you ready please come fast okay maa just five minutes I will come.
Gayathri asked Shakshi can you help me to keep things in car. Shakshi maa of course I will help you. .

Reena maa two minutes I will send her .Gayathri said ok and leaved. Reena dragged Shakshi and said take maa with you to the marriage hall and I have work I finished and come to the marriage at time.

After sometime everyone left the house.Reena saw all the hidden photos of her and rocky and remember her love but that much as she hate him now.

Suddenly she take everything and kept in car and she take the mangalya out of her dress and she plan to do something in temple but she see a shadow that was none other than rocky.

Rocky said I love you and I want you to back in my life and hold her hand he said everything from heart but she refused and said I am not in love with you and everything is over between us nothing is else between us and leave me its getting late I want to go.

She moved rocky drag her and said you're mine and you can't marry that tube light are anyone else except me.stop it rocky don't act I am not going to trust you anymore because you are here to revenge my family and me.
Stop it reena you are going to come with me to my house. reena said no way.

No Reena today it will definitely going to happen.(fate proves)

She pushed him out of her way and started the car and moved and he shouted or roar like a monster but she doesn't care.

She drive the car to reach the marriage it will take 2 hrs and she gone into her memories where all its started it's was peace and silent all around her.

1 year ago.

Morning
Reena wake up......... It's already 7.30 am and she wakes up with a shout of pain in her dream don't leave me any time and any where

30 am and she wakes up with a shout of pain in her dream don't leave me any time and any where

When it's start it was good but end was sad.she thought in her mind. And the voice who wake her is Shakshi.

😍😋 hi guys I think it will impress you and once second thank you for all who saw my intro and definitely you all will enjoy you can also help me to correct my mistakes thank-you friends brothers and sisters. That's all for today guys and stay tuned for next