chapter 4

Hi guys I think you liked the chapter 3

I am not going waste time let's go to the story guys.

Week passed all was going well but both face some night mare of accident for reena which caused by the accident but for rocky it was usual because of his mother and his first love die in front of him and often the 17 years old girl come in his dream who died with his mother

rocky,sanjay,shiva ,mohit,and rhea were in a restaurant and eating their lunch and having fun after sometime they reach home. At night all the sitting in the hall and chatted something but rocky was very silent.

rhea started to tell about Reena to mohit and Sanjaybut rocky and Shiva were busy with their work but rocky remember something about the girl who he save from the accident and he lost in his thoughts and when he heard her name suddenly he comes back to normal.

Nearly 10 pm
Sathyadev Rathore, Rajendra Desai and Rajeshwari came back to home after some personal works but they don't know rocky came back India.

All three were chatting and play video games all of sudden stopped when they heard Rajeshwari voice heard .

Rajeshwari: are you guys mad late night you all playing games.

Rhea:No mom we are waiting for dinner.

Rajeshwari: what?waiting for food

Rhea:yes

Mr. Rathore:did you order food out side

Rhea: no uncle a special chef were cooking for us.

Mr. Desai: what special chef who is he they asked

That time Shiva came outside and Rajeshwari asked did you cooking.

Shiva:maa don't do jokes I don't know anything about cooking.

Rajeshwari : then asked who is cooking .samething asked by the Sathyadev and Rajendran.

Then they see someone is taking dishes from kitchen and there are many varities of food then they understand that none another then rocky he suddenly keep the things down and hugged one by one.

they started to eating they all like everydish made by rocky and then they finished their dinner they all enjoyed their dinner and they chatted till 12 pm

Midnight 2pm rocky was sitting in the garden and it was seen by Sathyadev. He knew that rocky was not happy after they died.so Sathyadev came near rocky and patted his shoulder.
Rocky : what are you doing this midnight dad.

Sathyadev: I want to ask you but you are asking me.

( after a long conversation their next topic)

Sathyadev:what happened to my Lion King

Rocky:nothing dad I am think about our past,till now I can't accept what happens to us we lost two of us in our family.

Sathyadev:for all of us they are different in relationships but for you. One is your mom and one is your love .

Rocky:they both only handle my anger by their unconditional love but now I can't control myself so controlling myself by killing who all cheating others and me.

Sathyadev: I know you my son no one can replace your mother place but I think someone will change you by their unconditional love and replace chaithra place.

Rocky:no dad. no one can replace my chaithu place if she is the daughter of the God also.I never love anyone and I only love chaithu. Dad one more thing chaithu only replace her place and no one else can.

Sathyadev:but God will have something for you in future my son.

Rocky :oh God okay if anything happens else I don't even care.

Sathyadev:okay leave it wait for future my son. Okay its already late come we go to bed.

Rocky:ok dad

(Reena)
Her day was nice with the work she was full busy but full energetic for writing story. When she was reading the plot she remembered the accident before a week.

(Guys for both reena and rocky )
They slept same time. For both the different nightmares were came for reena she was shouting in her dream seeing a car fell down from the mountain and for rocky seeing a 16 years girl roaming here and there with holding his hand suddenly she left.he was murmured don't leave me .... Same time both were wake-up and drinking water and calming down their self and it was 5.30am and they can't sleep anymore.

Rathore and desai mansion:

Both Sathyadev Dev and Rajendra desai were drinking tea and reading news paper.

Rocky ,Shiva,rhea,sanjay,mohit were jogging and morning exercise and because of rhea Sanjay and mohit were wake-up soon but they were in half sleep when they all doing exercise these all things noticed by rhea,rocky,shiva and then three came with bucket of water and threw on Sanjay and mohit. They both were wet and shouting and three were started running from there and chase by Sanjay and mohit. Rhea and rocky were manage to escape for escaping they use Shiva and all were tired but all were wet even rocky and they enjoyed it after longtime.

Seeing this Rajeshwari, Rajendra desai and Sathyadev were very happy.
They all were ready and came down for breakfast and they finished and all were busy with their work.

Rocky and Shiva were working in home and Sathyadev and Rajendra desai were went to company and rhea, Sanjay and mohit went for college and Rajeshwari went to temple.

😃😍😘Today plot finished bye guys I think you guys will definitely enjoy this plot. Bye stay tuned.

RENAISANCE FOR LOVE OR REVANGEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें