chapter 13

Rocky's prove

As we guys reached home It was 11.30Pm.

As usual dad and uncle were watching cricket and Rajima was doing her office work.

Then Shiva join dad and uncle in watching cricket.

Sanjay,mohit and Rhea went to their respective rooms because they were tired but not forgetting the things they bought then they went saying good night to everyone.

But myself I was just want to have a peace mind but the things happened while going to cinema was making me mad.

So I just lied to them and take the car and I gone a long drive and I reached the beach where can I show all my emotions and the true self of mine after they both left me.

It's was more than years but I'm can't get my peace.

But the peace of mine was gone along with them when they left us.

But the thing most was Sanjay lost mother in the age of 13.it was the age when children want their parent's most but the God snatched it. He doesn't show pity even for the poor souls.

Another side I lost my love of my life and uncle and aunt lost one of their precious daughter.

It's was my mistake to taking them to that place for getting them a. Ice cream.

I was shouting like a sycho but no one hear me it was midnight 1.30 A.M who would be awake at this time. I just walked in the beach an hour that I was just relaxing myself in the beach by the midnight breeze it was just good.

Then I got call from Shiva.

Rocky:hello

Shiva:where are you bhai.

Rocky:driving back to home.(I lied)

Shiva:ok bhai I am waiting for you in hall.

Rocky:no need shiva. You go and sleep I will come home soon.

Shiva:ok bhai. Goodnight

Rocky: Mm good night.

He then reached home and doesn't make any sound and just went to his room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 2 days

Where rocky just viewing the beauty of the city in his office

a man in black formal dress came there and said boss.

Rocky: yes victor

Victor :boss we got a information from our spy that someone is collecting information about you with a painting of you and one thing they also searching for a girl also .

Rocky:what? painting of mine

Victor:yes boss

Rocky: OK keep an eye on it

Victor:boss and a girl painting

Rocky:don't care just keep an eye on the information and trace the person who is trying to get information about me.

Victor:ok boss

Rocky:one minute victor. What about the kidnappers who called me.

Victor:boss we tried but the phone number which you sent was unreachable and it was in the name of a died person.

Rocky:ok you can leave now

Victor:thank you boss.

Atlast the day came 11th year love anniversary.

Rocky's prove

It was 12.00 am at midnight. I was just sitting in the balcony of my room just glancing at the sky which was just full of stars and the center the moonshine was looking like my chaithu's smile.