chapter 3 accident

Sorry guys for the delay. Hai guys wish you happy new year and wish you all to be happy till the end of this year. I think you guys find the stranger.

OK then we go to the story.

Flashback
After one week.

(Reena writing a new story for that she created an accident scene)

Midnight 2.30pm repeatedly same scene of a truck hitting a car.

shakshi:stop it reena it almost 2.30pm no more I can't here let's go to bed Reena.

Reena : wait I want to give end for the accident Shakshi.

shakshi: don't want leave it continue it tomorrow.

Reena:she kept the pen inside the note.she get on the bed and slept.

(guys imagine that the note was opened and the pen started writing that they are going to meet suddenly it reversed and then words were erased and pen close and then the note closed)

Next day morning.

Both Shakshi and Reena were eating the breakfast and both were taking their cars and both gone to the office.

Reena was very happy with the improvement of the team which she leading and guiding for business management which she running by her own .

Time skipped
Evening she was checking all the files that given by her father behalf of him unofficially she doing whenever her father in business trips. Asusual it's already 10.30 she forgot about that Shakshi will be waiting for her after she finished her works.

But today was a festival day in the city like celebrating some memorable day but she don't know about this everywhere was colorfull lights.

When driving she had a call from her client so she stop the car and left outside for the talk after finishing she came to get in the car someone stole the car because she left the key inside it but she found out him. he was little far away from her few distance from her the car was stopped and he left the car and ran from the place.

So she came near the car without noticing there was a truck in high speed and the driver was fully drunked and out of control. Suddenly someone drag her from the place like a saviour but when she saw the truck that hit car which broke the bridge and fall down which break into pieces after sawing this she fall unconscious on the arms of ansh (Rocky) . Ansh : mind who is she and he asked her can you hear me with half conscious she nodded her head. So he admitted her in R.D.R hospital and before he gave a complaint to police .

(flash back over but continuation)

(For Shakshi Ansh is stranger ).

(after sometimes.) Shakshi :hello Reena are you reached home.

Stranger : hello I am not Reena she got an accident.

Shakshi : what accident Ho... How is she.

Stranger not serious but now she is
safe but she fell unconscious so I
admitted her in R.D.R hospital .

Shakshi:please share the location.

stranger:yes.

shakshi: I will be there 15 minutes please take care.

stranger:yes
( our lovely favourite handsome cute criminal monster enters in the life of his future queen) .

Rowdy: boss she escaped

Unknown villain : how she escaped I am going to kill you for not going her

Rowdy : boss we planned well but..