chapter 9

Guys don't read this chapter before reading the previous chapter.

***********************************
Rocky slept in the room itself .

In dream

A soft voice :rocky find me..... Some giggles of her laugh.come come catch me I am here only come come.

Rocky:ok be there itself.I am coming to you my love 😈.

Soft voice :Oh OK then I am waiting.

Rocky:I catched you 😈.

Soft voice : No No I am not going accept

Rocky:I won you want to accept and give my gift said this with circling his arm around her

Soft voice: OK I accept.

Rocky:then give my gift.

Soft voice: yes your gift right. I want to give right.

Rocky: ofcorse you want to give.

Soft voice:ok close your eyes.Take your hands.don't open your eyes

Rocky:I Won't open. Do it soon

Soft voice: oh do it soon.

Rocky :yes

Soft voice :No I am not a loser

Rocky :what are saying and he open his eyes

Soft voice :I am not a loser

Rocky:he saw her standing far away from him.

Soft voice :I am the winner

Rocky:no you are a cheater chaitu.

Soft voice : If you are a winner then catch me rocky.

Rocky:chaithu don't run or else if catch you I will not leave you and the result will be worst

Chaithra:ok she shout with laugh and said come come,come and catch me Rocky.

Rocky :I am not going to leave you 😈

Chaithra :she laughed OK come

Suddenly she Disappear from there but her voice only heard. He can't see her.

Rocky:chaithra where are you

Chaithra voice :I am here she laughs I am here

Rocky : chaithra.....................he shouts looking everywhere. He sat on his knees and called Chaithra............

Her laugh and repeatedly saying find me...... Catch me...... Rocky and she giggles.

He wake up with a shout chaithra........ And the room filled with her laugh and voice for some minutes.which make him to realise that he slept in their room and it's just a night mare.
He saw the clock and it was 5 am in the morning and he getsup from the bed and get a glimpse of their photos and everything and went to the door and one more time he looks the room and closed the door and and went to his room and freash up and get ready for the day.

Rocky said to Rajeshwari that I feels sleepy atha (Tamil meaning of aunt) so don't call me for breakfast. If I want I will come and eat atha. Rajeshwari replied: OK Rocky.

He said lie because he wanted to be alone because If he went to breakfast then he will not be calm and he don't want make them to feel bad and don't want to make sad because his stage is not now good.

Time 10.30A.M

He saw the watch and finally decided to leave the room and he went down stairs .

The time is not in good terms with him he thought the three kids left for the college but his bad there is no college for them.