chapter 5

Rocky was working without any distractions and Shiva were also busy in his PA in phone.when Shiva speaking with his PA he said Reena and said she will be a right choice for our next project with out delay arrange a meeting with her don't leak the news to media OK. Yes sir then he cut the call.

Rocky he remembered the girl and her name and the accident he lost in his thoughts that he thought that he want meet her in hospital but he forgot about that he is thinking.

Suddenly Shiva interfere and calling bhai or bro ( that your wish guys) he continuously calling he didn't reply and he shook rocky and ask where are you lost bhai . Rocky said nothing and started acting like nothing happened and then it's okay bhai can we hang a coffee rocky said yes then I will make for us. What you no no need we ask the maid to do it. Bhai don't worry I don't know to cook dishes but I knew to make tea and coffee by Rajeshwari Maa so don't worry I will make then OK.

Shiva left and enter the kitchen and rocky in his mind.

I only know her name just reena who is she ?where is she from ? I don't know anything about her but I am damn sure that her life was in danger hey wait why I am think about her life and who is she for me and what is the relationship with her for me she is a stranger.so leave it rocky it's over and it's been 2 weeks rocky just stop it come to your work.

Shiva :What bhai what to stop.here is your coffee. Rocky :thank you Shiva for coffee that make me to distract the thought. Shiva :what thought is going in your mind. Rocky :nothing it's waste of time. Suddenly the phone ringing both of them checking their phone but there is no call but the ring sounds can hear both Search and find it that it's Rajendra desai phone rocky took the phone in his hand.
Shiva :i think chacha forget his phone in home.
Again the phone ringed rocky attend the call.

Conversation between stranger and rocky.

Rocky:hello

Stranger :hello Mr Rajendra (RD or RR)

Rocky :wait uncle is not here you can call him afternoon. OK

Stranger:yes ofcourse I will call him because I'm having much time and your uncle also but she has less time to live.

Rocky:what less time what you are speaking can you speak clearly about what you are saying.

Stranger:Wait wait why these much questions.ok then I will straight to the point that...

Rocky : what that?

Stranger:that your uncle one and only daughter was going to die soon the time left for her is just 1hr.

Rocky:what rhea

Shiva:what bhai what rhea and by his phone repeatedly call sanjay and mohit but the phone was unreachable.

Rocky:what happened any of them attended the phone

Shiva :no bhai

(stranger and rocky)

Rocky :how can I believe you that you kidnapped her.

Stranger:so you want proof right

Rocky : yes

Stranger: I will send her photo