chapter ---------------------the truth who is she really ?

( I have done some minor changes in this part and chapter 1 today  go and check guys )

Time skipped 5 hrs

Marriage hall(mandappam).

Everyone is waiting for reena arrival.

         Reena arrived but everyone was shocked because she was came with an injury in her forehead but got treatment and  everyone asked what happened.she didn't even reply to anyone. Rocky also entered and sat near in a sofa where she is standing.

Mr.Rao hold her hand and come my dear and start the marriage rituals.
Suddenly she broke the hold and shout and said dad sorry Mr Rao I remembered everything and I know who are you Mr.Rao and who I am.
Everyone shocked including rocky.
Mr. Rao lost in his thoughts about the past but she revealed  one more thing that she married rocky ----------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------to everyone but

rocky remember --------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------- marriage hall.

Mr. Rao I know you remembered what I am saying and she called rocky and said to come near her, he came suddenly she hold his hand she said I found it ?(what) to Mr. Rao.he understand what she is talking about and she ordered rocky to take his house.Rocky holding her hand tightly and said yes shona you're correct I am here for my revange so for that reason I am not going to leave you or I will never leave you  he said. Then don't leave  she said. then there is no need of revenge he said But No there must be a revenge she said with seeing Mr. Rao he can't understand what Reena and Mr. Rao talking.

They turned and started to move. Mr. Rao was ordered the guards to block the way. She turned towards Mr. Rao
But due to her injury she fell unconscious but that state also she take me with you she said and can't stand studily and he carry her in bridal style and carried till reach the parking area and place her in the car.

What changed her mind to rocky what is the past that Reena and Mr. Rao?talking can you  guess

😇😍😃😘Guys this not the next chapter
Spoiler alert it just a part of a chapter and I think that you join dot by coming up chapter you can find the missing parts if you found please comment and I will post a new chapter tomorrow or Saturday. Thank you for all the readers who supports the story. Bye guys  stay tuned