chapter 7

Guys I really really love you all guys for your supports and your love I Never thought my first fanfic will get this much love and I hope you will never stop loving this I will make My best to keep your's love. I think everyone is satisfied with kamal character so I will continue chiyaan vikram as kamal

***********************************
That evening Due to the medicine and high dose make Reena to sleep full day.shakshi was in house and doing her office work in Reena room.

Scene change : study room of rocky family

Rocky was relaxing and sipping his coldcoffe but all four was confused about rocky saved reena, instead of rhea reena was kidnapped.

The silence was broken by desai and Sathyadev in the corridor way that for the study room. They entered and sat on couch and resting themselves and then shiva gave the phone to desai.then shiva narrated everything till they left the hospital to Sathyadev and desai.

Desai asking one more time that instead rhea they kidnapped reena.he made his conclusion and he said that they only plan to kidnapped Reena not Rhea which made everyone to shock except rocky of desai's word.(because he knew it)
Suddenly Rocky turn his face to rhea and everyone follow his direction before he ask question she said that me and sis are plan to wear same dress for the cultural program organising in course accadamy so we wear same and she let a huge breath because of telling with out a break and then rocky said then leave this matter as its .

we will think about buissness and rocky said to Sanjay,rhea and mohit to do their assignment work then without uttering a word they leave the study room then all four start to discuss their office work.

After two hrs
Rajeshwari called everyone for dinner .everyone gathered and maids start to serve the food and everyone started to eat after finishing the dinner rocky said that he is not going reveal his identity till chaitra's next birthday this is my decision he said but Desai but we inform the media and shareholders already about revealing your identity then why this sudden decision for that rocky replied
I am feeling that this not a time to reveal after saying this everyone agreed and rocky said to shiva to inform the shareholders and media about this decision and Shiva nod his head positively and Shiva went to inform the news everyone went to their respective room.

While desai,sathyadev and Rajeshwari was worried of his sudden descion and then Rajeshwari with worry asked Sathyadev that rocky is going to leave again India then he replied whatever in Rocky's mind God only knows.a little conversation go on about the past then they also went to their respective rooms.

Scene change :in Reena room

Shakshi sleeped along with Reena in her room.
Reena in nightmare

Blurry images of:

a boy and girl playing in beach.holding each other hand and walking in the sand of beach. A joint family eating together, laughing, two womens feeding food to two girls.where all other boys was jealous of them. where everyone started to smile on them .someone clicking photos of them.

Suddenly everything changed a car fell down from the mountain and then blast and the girl fell somewhere with injuries near the mountain.
Time 5:30am

Reena with a shout came out of the nightmare and Shakshi also awake and ask what happen and gave her a glass of water after a minute reena gulp the water and she said nothing just a nightmare.ok then sleep I will do my work if you want anything just ask me OK.while Shakshi say this Reena said but I have work ... Shakshi without letting her to speak said no need nothing will happen take rest Shakshi order then like a good child she obey her words then Reena slept.

Next day
In the evening :

Shakshi asked reena about

How they kidnapped her