chapter 6

Shakshi reached the hospital and she asked the reception about Reena where she admitted the staff replied that first floor room number 207 without wasting a second she climbe the staircase and she searched the room and she reached there and saw rhea standing near the room door and Shiva was busy in his call and where mohit and Sanjay were came after her with some medicine And Sanjay asked her are you Shakshi ? By guessing

Where Shakshi answered him yes and the conversation heard by rhea and rhea turn and saw Shakshi and without a word she hugged her with tear and were all three boys were witnessing the scene.

After few seconds Shakshi broke the hug and and turn to Sanjay and asked Sanjay are you Mr Ansh with doubt.
Sanjay said no and where rhea introduce Sanjay younger brother of Roo.... Ansh and mohit as Shiva's brother and already Shakshi know Shiva very well by some business.

Shakshi asked where is Ansh to rhea she said he is with doctor in doctor cabin and they were waiting out for doctor and Ansh.
After sometime doctor came a went inside to check Reena where ansh came after few minutes with some reports and he check everytest papers without knowing everyone gaze on him.

A soft voice heard Rocky :are you Mr Ansh Right?hearing this his eyes went to the owner of the voice and he said yes Ms Shakshi you're right.
shakshi said thank you for your help and care for reena for two times one second thank you Mr Ansh. Rocky said welcome and handover the reports to her and said I think she is physically good but not mentally am I right he smirk mischievously and she nodded positively.
Where the conversation was witnessing by four guys who got new unknown information about rocky's help to reena.

The conversation between four guys

Rhea:guys I think we missed something about their?

Shiva: ofcourse he didn't even tell to me

Sanjay and mohit questions what you both speaking we can't understand anything.

Rhea:arre yaar we got one more reason to celebrate this weekend.

Sanjay:what reason and by who is going to pay

Mohit:whatever it is I am intrested in celebration

Rhea:its none other than by jiju I think he fall for sis reena that is the reason

Shiva:rhea don't think like that bhai he will never fall for anyone except Cha.....

Rocky:what all you guys are speaking can I know

Rhea: jiju that about Chai.......

Shiva interfere and said that about Mr Chaitanya their principal is calling cantinously for their sudden disappearence from protest.

Rocky:then I will speak to the principal about their disappearence

Shiva:no bhai I will handle it don't worry about this silly matter.

Rocky:then me and Shiva will meet Ms Reena and you guys can leave and go to college.

Shiva : OK bhai I will send them you go and see Ms Reena I will come after sending them

Rocky said ok and get inside the room

Shiva after seeing rocky left he said to the three kids to keep It in the mind that in front of rocky don't speak rocky is in love and don't use this as reason for your weekends celebration if you do then you guys will see the dangerous monster came out from him after years. Are you guys understand he said

All three nodded in positive because they know the character of the beast inside him so they never make any mistakes by speaking childish infront of rocky about his love for someone. All three left the hospital and Shiva enter the room.

Now the conversation between reena and Shakshi.

Shakshi:dear I have surprise for you

Reena:what surprise are you going to give any gift for kidnapped.

Shakshi:no yaar I am serious

Reena:then what

Shakshi:about a handsome stranger Mr Ansh

Reena:don't lie

Shakshi:I am not lieing.he is here he only save you

Reena :what he save me for second time.
Shakshi:yes dude he on...
The door open with a knock

Reena eyes got him
Reena and rocky were eyelocked for a minute and broke because of Shakshi cleared her throat.

Rocky came near her and ask how are you with concern for the first time after many years for unknown person

Reena said I am fine feeling better now and thanked him for saving her and gesture him to sit on the couch.

Rocky:welcomed her and sat on couch
All three introduced each other but rocky not reveal he is rocky but he said working in Rathore company and he is ansh and Reena said everything except her father full name she said Rajan.they speak some random things and Shiva enter the room and he enquire her and he also join the conversation.(Shiva know that rocky never reavel his identity to anyone and he know how Rocky will introduce himself to others)after sometime Shakshi went to some formalities of reena's discharge and Shiva was busy with his business call both were left the room.

There was a long conversation between reena and rocky

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After sometime Shiva and Shakshi were enter and seeing rocky helping reena to getup from the bed and waking towards the door for leaving both Shakshi and Shiva were shocked and witness that scene and Reena said to Shakshi to get car same said by rocky to shiva. They both nodded in positive way and went to get the car and both reach the entrance where rocky still helping reena and rocky help reena to getin the car and said bye take care to reena and Shakshi where both said bye and left and rocky enter the car and sit next to Shiva and ask Shiva to keep an eye on reena safety and Shiva nodded in yes.
Shiva in his mind what happened to him he talking care of girl who only met two-time and he don't tell about saving a girl a long chain form and broke by rocky's voice that he said to start the car and they left.