chapter 11

Thank you for your everyone patience and love for my story.

I have read the comments.I came to know some readers were little confused.......

1)why rocky didn't recognize her?
(Reena/chaithra)
Because
the accident was happened before 10 or 11 years
At that time Rocky was 18 chaithra was 16.
Chaithra was a teenager.
(it's a well known fact that our face structure will develop from teenage time.so that our friends itself can't remember us)

This was short and sweetly said by one of my reader chimawanderingsoul

( A very very small change in chapter 9 That is

A bed in middle of the room (before her 16th birthday There was two bed but he changed into one as a birthday surprise on the day but the God gave him a biggest surprise than this. which totally changed his life.).

***********************************
Finally the three kids left for shopping and leaving Rocky and Shiva alone.

Then shiva busy with searching suit for him. While rocky helped him to get a perfect suit for him.

Then Shiva purchased some casuals for him.while rocky left him and roaming the whole mall but suddenly he stopped in one of the shop and past engulfed him.

Flashback.

Rocky and chaithu holding hands and roaming the whole mall were rocky holding many shopping bags.

Then leaving Rocky chaithu enter a shop in the mall.
It was a shop where couples will get their best and best matching things for each other.so chaithra also want to try it so she asked rocky to try it with her. Finally she makes him to accept it and rocky give the bags to one of the guards. Where they giving protection to them.
They both enter the shop it was very beautiful.then they tried rings for eachother. He fullfill everywish of her. Then she finally selected a matching ring for eachother and left. After one hour shopping. They returned to Home.

Chaitra started to show whatever she bought for everyone to her mother and rocky's mother. Then she show the matching ring and couple chain they bought.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bhai bhai Shiva called rocky .
Rocky cameout from the trance.

Rocky:What?
Shiva:are you OK
Rocky:yes.I am what happen
shiva:nothing bhai
Rocky:let's go
Shiva:ok bhai just one minute I will get the bill and dress.

Then they went to play section to only see the three well grown children playing video games.
Then there they wait for half an hour and finally the three kids finished everything and it was 7 pm.

................ .............. .................. ....

Reena and Shakshi were taking their car out of parking and Reena sat on the driver seat and Shakshi kept the bags in backseat and she sat next to reena.

Reena was driving car in limited speed but her mental state is not in her control. The car was slow down the grip on steering by reena was loose but in a second Shakshi managed to get the control of car and stop it away from the road.

She split some droplets of water on reena.she came to her senses.then after few minutes. They exchanged their place and Shakshi drove to the car to the regular hospital where reena getting her treatment.

Aayira as Samyukta mental specialist and sychotist

  Sakshi: sam  Sam:yes  Sakshi : hai how are you   Sam:fine what happened

Sakshi: sam
Sam:yes
Sakshi : hai how are you
Sam:fine what happened.
Sakshi:reena again gone unconcious
Sam :what again
Reena:yes

Sam:i think that something from your past you remembered.

Reena:what

Sam:if it's true we can get answer by the sleeping treatment.

Shakshi:ok then you start it

Reena:but

Shakshi :what

################################

Note guys I am really sorry for not updating because I am concentrating in my studies.

Please forgive me guys
Don't hate me
One more thing don't expect regular update from me guys

Sorry sorry sorry

Expecting same support and love

Bye bye by your unlucky writer.