chapter 10

New character is revealed but character will join the story after sometime.

Common for both

In minutes both car reach the nearby road of the theatre.now both car in same road.one car is between the both car.

Rocky car

rocky just closed his eyes and he looked like who don't care what happening around.three kids already frustrated because of traffic and Shiva was thinking about rocky's sudden change.

Reena car

Shakshi and Reena was speaking and laughing about something and Shakshi stopped laughing because she was the one in driver seat so she want to be careful. Reena just laughed and hummed softly to a song playing in the car.

Rocky suddenly open his eyes and said chaithra where shiva was shaking rocky and getting him out of the trance.what happened bhai Shiva asked and he nodded negatively as nothing.

Rocky's prove

I was just closed my eyes suddenly I heard her laugh and giggles. That I am hearing from the last night. Yes it's chaitra's.suddenly I opened my eyes and her name I said a little loud that only heard to shiva.he shook me and make me to come out of my trance.he asked me what happened. But I nodded negatively as nothing but he knew that I was distrubed by something.

The both car reach the theatre and both cars were parked in parking area.

Rocky car

Shiva insist rocky to wear mask because there are many media people around them to leak the picture of rocky as the mysterious CEO. So rocky wore it because he also don't want some rumors of him in social media. Then rocky said them to wore because if he alone wore mask then the reporters will get dought. Then Shiva, Mohit, Sanjay and Rhea also wore it. Then they open the car.enter the

Reena's car

Same shreya insisted Reena to wore mask and she also wore and both open the car.

(imagine it's a mall where theatre and everything presents for everyone needs) (both group is not coming pre planned it just a coincidence).

Rocky's look