Intro

The omaticaya clan had fled the forest after it was nearly destroyed by the RDA making them head towards the ocean for refuge and staying with the metkayina clan. Right away lani was not on the best of terms with her parents after what happen back at home, she was just trying to help and almost got everyone killed by an enemy who came back from the dead. She was not on good terms with a lot of people form her clan as well, she was trying to be something her parents could be proud of and she can finally get them to say they see her.

Lani " father I ..."

Neytiri " not now lani the is very disrespectful to speak right now during this meeting why don't you stay here out of the way and trouble"

Lani " yes I mom" tonowari and ronal had check out the omatiacaya clan as they were asking for help, ronal didn't like the idea after seeing lani hands. Calling her a demon child because she has five finger, lani was getting dirty look for the other blaming her for what had happened.

Tonowari " the omatcaya clan will be staying with us and learning our ways of life so the can prove they are useful, I hope there will be no problems from any of the kids here"

Jake " no everyone will be have themselves" the families were given places to stay lani was feeling already she messed up and she just got here.

Jake " kids family meeting" all the kids came around jake and sat down they knew their father had something to tell them.

Jake " we are here because tonowari and ronal had allowed us to stay here, but we have to learn their ways and stay out of trouble ... all of us staying out to trouble and behaving I'm understood"

The  kids " yes sir"

Jake " lani"

Lani " yes sir I will do my best"

Jake " good i don't need to be racing after you and cleaning up your messes, so please stay out of trouble we don't need our host thinking we are trouble and bring shame to them"

Lani " I won't dad I will behave like a good daughter"

Neytiri " good now go get done unpacking your lessons start tomorrow, no let me down my daughter" lani soon got up and walked away passing her grandmother. Mo'at could tell her granddaughter meet well but it was hard for others to see that because they, mostly force on the bad parts over her verse the best part.

Lani " I can do this I will bring pride to my family and I will no longer bring shame, and I can finally get my parents to say they see me" lani didn't wish to bring anymore shame to her family and clan as she had already done in their eyes she will make her family proud of her, and she will do anything to become the perfect child like her brother and sisters.

Hello everybody I had unpublished the book to rewrite the book for Neytiri,kiri, and Tuk will go back to their original characters form. Tisreya will still stay a male in this book as it will keep the book interesting and still keep the drama going as well. So there will be some chapters coming out today with Newley edited chapters I hope you all will stay and read this newly made book.