Chapter 5

Lani had went out on her IIu with the other kids as they wanted to do some explore on this inland, that ao'nung and rotox had seen one day when they were out hunting. Lani at first didn't want to coke but soon agreed to come, when they guys said it might be fun and get them away from home for a bit longer. Soon now she and the others had finally walked onto the sand of this inland, and were looking around.

Lani " do we know if anyone lives here or not"

Ao'nung " we don't know when we came by here we didn't see anyone living here"

Lani " so we are taking a weird guess I see"

Neteyam " don't worry little sis everything will be fine"

Lani " I hope you are right I'm already on thin ice"

Kiro " if anything bad happens we will take the blame"

Lani " let's hope nothing and happen"

Tuk " now come on" soon the teens had taken off into the onto the inland as the kids had found out the place was a topical area, and had a beautiful lagoon as well that the IIu were swimming in and having a good time.

Lani " this place is so cool"

Rotox " it good to see that you are happy lani we haven't seen you smile or laugh in a long time"

Lani " oh"

Neteyam " leave her be rotox and let enjoy on time here"

Rotox " sure sorry lani"

Lani " it okay"

Spider " hey guys you have to come check our this cool diving sport me and kiro found it this amazing waterfall, there are many peaks for diving"

Lani " wait guys I think we should stay together"

Ao'nung " don't worry we will be back ... if you don't want to come"

Lani " I'm good I will find something around here" the boys had deiced to do some diving leaving lani alone who was swimming in the water and explore the stuff in the lagoon. When she head resource from the water, she had spotted there was something behind the waterfall so she had decided to check it out, due to a shiny light coming from the cave. She had swam behind the waterfall and soon walked into the cave and found a beautiful cave covered in crystals she was amazed by the beauty of these crystals.

Lani " wow this place is beautiful" lani was walking around admiring all she had seen she she stopped dead in her tracks, she came across a basket and some tools.

Lani " ahhh" lani had been scared when something had fallen behind her making a noise, she soon got up walked to where the noise had come from she soon found a white crystal and picked it up.

Lani " huh where did you come from and why are you so beautiful ... what with this melody" whenever lani had placed her hand on a crystal that will started playing a melody and it was beautiful melody as well.

Lani " hello is anyone here .... Hello if someone here can you please explain this crystal and the one in my hand"

Crystals " lani the tulkun rider ... lani the dancer of the oceans ... lani the sprit of the moon ... lani a child of eywa ... lani the dancer of the forest... lani the chiid of two worlds"

Lani " ......"

Crystal " lani the spirt of the ocean and forest... lani a blessing of eywa ... lani ... oh .. lani the Tsahìk ... oh lani" the song had stopped but lani was feeling like there were more to the song, some off the crystals had dropping some parts of them as lani had went to pick them up and place all of them init her porch, when she had exit the cave that when the cave had closed on itself and seemed to disappeared.

Lani " hey everyone" lani couldn't find the anyone but as she was walking on the beach she had felt someone was watching her, she was just trying to find her friends and leave.

Ao'nung " there you are"

Lani " where did you all go"

Rotox " calm down we saw something and lost track of time"

Lani " ....."

Tseryio " hey we are sorry we left you alone we didn't mean to"

Lani " can we just go home something feels off"

Tuk " what do you mean everything is okay"

Kiri " guys lets go lani dose not feel comfortable here ...." Before kiri could speak another word soon everyone heard yipping and calls from from behind them, the IIu had gotten scared making them swim away.

Lani " guys"

Neteyam:" get going everyone now" everyone had dived into the water and when lani was going to jump she felt someone was watching her, she soon someone was out there are as she heard someone walking toward her.

???? " lani " lani was soon pulled into the water by Neteyam as the two siblings had looked each other and soon swam off together she soon got her IIu as the group had swam away from the inland when they were safe everyone looked at each other. Lani soon felt a comforting hand on her face as she looked to see it was Neteyam.

Neteyam " why didn't you follow after us"

Lani " I want to but I couldn't there some was something off, when I thought I saw someone or heard something" lani had did wish to jump into the water but there was something stopping her from going into the water, and escaping from this inland of mystery and wonder.

Kiri " Neteyam go easy on her she was scared we were all scared"

Ao'nung " let go home and hope our parents will hear us out" the teens had head back to the village together and right away they were greed by Jake,tonowair and Tsu'tey who seem to be in convention about something. It seems like either of the three males have noticed the kids yet.

Neteyam " okay everyone we don't tell them what happened today we don't need them worrying about anything else, they have enough on their plate with the RDA and ..."

Aonung " lani as well" Tsireyo soon smacked his brother in the head getting everyone attention as there had been some laughter heard.

Tsireyo " take this seriously we don't need lani to be anymore trouble then she has been out into"

Kiri " hey"

Tonowari " where did you kids go"

Ao'nung " we went out to have some fun and bring a smile to lani"

Spider " yes and we wanted to spend time together so we went out together"

Tsu'tey " that good of you my son"

Jake " come on let's get you kids home supper time is starting soon" the kids had deiced not to tell their parents or any of the adults of what happened today as they soon thought it their minds playing tricks on them. Lani had stand up that night a bit longer then her family as she looked at the crystals in her porch.

Lani " mother eywa what do you have planned for me" lani had placed the crystal into basket near her bed, and soon had fallen asleep. There was a low sound humming coming from the crystal once again, as they sang the same song again. Lani was laying in her bed wide awake as the rest of her family had fallen asleep she really wanted answers but it seems,like she was not going to be getting answers tonight just so many questions running through her head.