Lani relationship with jake & neytiri

Now it time to address the relationship that lani has with Jake and Neytiri. Right now lani doesn't haven't the relationship her siblings have with them, and that has been shown in the book a lot. Lani has done everything to get her parents and the clan to see her and get some praise and love, like everyone else around her. It seems like that has failed again and again for her, now after the events that had unfolded it seems like she has given up on trying to be seen by them. Her siblings, grandmother, and the humans had noticed that Jake and Neytiri behavior towards her is horrible and will lead to bad relationships in the future. The future of lani relationship with them is still unknown she could either have a civil relationship with them or no relationship at all with them.Soon Jake will face the rage of his human friends and he will not be the only one.

What might or will happen

Kxee will not be backing down no matter what, Jake and neytiri say to him or do.

Tsireyo will soon stand up for lani and scold his parents and her parents.

Jake will be face a harsh reality or dream about his actions.

Neytiri will face the same situation as her husband.

Lani might making more distance between herself and everyone else, that had treated her coldly in the past.

Lani will start proving herself even more to everyone, even the leaders of the clan will be see what she made of soon.