Chapter 3

Lani had sneaked out of the house and away from the village once again it seemed like everyone was better off when she was away, so she had kept doing out staying away from everyone and keeping out of trouble. She was swimming around with payakan and his pod there were some other unknown tulkuns with them as well, but lani didn't care she was happy to make some new friends. She was singing with some of the female payakan and moved arose that water with them, the reefs of the ocean made everything beautiful as all the colored mixed well together. The wildflie was amazing.

Lani " ......" lani had felt someone was watching her but when she looked around she didn't see anything, she was feeling like it was not here and the tulkun here. When lani had turned around she soon got scared a bit when she spotted a male Metkayina looking at her.

Payakan " so how are matters back at home"

Lani " I don't know I have been keeping clear from my family and friends, I think it for the best"

Payakan " aww I thought the one boy was really not you"

Lani " I haven't been talking with him lately mostly avoiding him and if I need to talk it short conversation"

Payakan " don't worry you will find your place soon and maybe a true mate"

Lani " we will see about that payakan right now o think no male wants the shameful girl like me as mate, and I also have five fingers as well so that make me into a demon"

Payakan " well I think they are wrong you are something special"

Lani " thank you payakan" soon lani had looked up to see the some IIu were coming and that meant she was either followed her or someone had come looking for her, she soon looked up and saw it was Neteyam.

Lani " so who sent you our dads or grandmother"

Neteyam " no I came here on my own terms me and the guys are planning to explore a coral reef cove, do you want to come"

Lani " ........"

Neteyam " nothing bad will happen we just miss you"

Lani " fine I will come but one stupid remark and I'm gone I don't care if someone call dads or tonowari on me ... I'm leaving" lani soon got on her IIu and signed goodbye to the tulkun, as her and Neteyam had rode off together.

Neteyam " so I was wondering has there been any male that has caught you attention from our clan or the Metkayina clan"

Lani " not this again not there is no guy and right now there might never be a guy, and if I dod pick someone I want him to stand up for me ... when times become hard and not sit there looking like a moron"

Neteyam " I understand look that day I ...."

Lani " Neteyam what has been done is done now come on we have more important matters, to deal with verse talking about what has happened this week or the past"

Neteyam " sure I understand completely"

Kiri " Neteyam and lani over here" the pair had soon joined the group over at the area, lani was trying her best to keep her temper under control she didn't want to say something bad that will make her in bigger trouble.

Tsyerio " hello lani"

Lani " hey so are we ready to explore or no"

Tuk " um sure let get going"

Lani " okay" lani had gotten off her IIu and soon dived under the water leaving everyone shocked lani had most had take a fee breathe before diving in the past, but she went right ahead. The other soon followed right after not want to lose her.