Chapter 14

It was the next day after the celebration lani was up with her grandmother helping making breakfast for everyone, lani as hoping to see kxee today as well she had fun with him last night at the celebration. She was chopping up from fruit when everyone else soon came into the comman area as breakfast was finally done. Lani was sitting with her brothers as the whole family made conversation about the festival last night or anything else. Lani was eating her breakfast and enjoying her time, she was had a bright smile on her face that seems to make her siblings happy to see she was happy.

Neteyam " hey lani"

Lani " umm yes"

Neteyam " what happened to you last night you were at the festival one moment and then you were gone"

Lani " oh yes I went off for a night walk with kxee"

Spider " wait you were alone with him during this walk"

Lani " yes I can be left alone with a friend right or no"

Spider " wait how are you friends with him already when you just meet him"

Lani " he a very nice guy"

Kiri " it seemed like you two were very close together, last night even our parentsand his father noticed"

Jake " we can talk about this later in private"

Lani " yes sir"

???? " umm excuse me is lani awake and available" soon everyone turned around and saw kxee standing there.

Lani " kxee good morning"

Kxee " good morning I was wondering if you are free today so we can finish our conversation, and maybe get to know each better as well"

Lani " sure and maybe we can learn something about our clans, that we didn't mention last night"

Kxee " sure I will love that and it an extra good thing I get to spend time with a beautiful, girl like you will it be with you all if I can take your daughter for the day"

Neteyam " trying to make a effort"

Neytiro " I'm sorry young man but lani is ...."

Moat " yes go ahead young man but please have her home by night fall"

Kxee " yes ma'am thank you" Kxee had held out his hand and lani had taken it, the couple soon took off together with their laughter being heard.

Jake " neteyam"

Neteyam " yes sir on it right away"

Moat " oh no young man you will allow them to have time alone together"

Jake " they spent enough time alone yesterday day and night, someone needs to keep an eye on her"

Neteyam " I will sir"

Kiri " I will come as well along with spider"

With the duo

Kxee " it seems like your fathers don't like me"

Lani " don't worry about them kxee my dads can be headstrong when it came to matters like this, and it seems like they were not the only ones happy about me spending all my time with you last night"

Kxee " well I had fun with you and my family approved of the decision of us getting away from, everyone and have our own fun"

Lani " thank you kxee"

Kxee " my father has been observing your family and the clan he seems to be very disappointed in what he had heard, and has been told by the other clan members"