Chapter 27

Once the morning meals and everyone had woken up, the rest of the clan soon went on with their day. The whole clan was on the look out of coming guest, there had been extra warriors on watch for any trouble that will be coming and the arrival of the guests. Once everyone had been told to be on their best behavior and not to be causing any trouble or damage, while all the olo'eythans gather for a deeper conversation about the alliance. Even due to was nit said it was easy to know that most of the clan had been hoping that lani, will not do anything to bring shame to family and her clan.

Moat " it easy to tell that they are hoping you will not mess up"

Kxee " they act like they haven't don't anything wrong in their lives"

Lani " well grandmother and kxee it seems like I can't do anything wrong while everyone else is perfect, I'm going to do my best to stay out of trouble and view of everyone so they will all be happy"

Kxee " that not fair you are toruk Makto daughter he is olo'eythan you are his daughter and future tshaik"

Lani " well yes but coming from everyone else I'm not worth those titles"

Moat " you are worth everything my granddaughter"

Lani " thank you grandmother is there anything I and kxee if he wishes can get you at the moment"

Moat " no I'm good child why don't you two run off and have a good time before any of guest show up"

Kxee " your grandmother is right come on let's have some fun as everything else around here is done" lani had modded her head soon the pair had left moat home and were sitting on rock, as their legs are in the water.

Kxee " they all be here today or early tomorrow morning"

Lani " it will be good anytime they show up but we all know once they get here everything will start over again, to see if this alliance will be true or not"

Kxee " so do you still plan on trying to get the olo'eythans here to finally understand and see payakan"

Lani " I can keep on trying over and over again but it seems like my words fall on deaf ears, I can speak all I want but it seems like they will never understand so for now I will allow payakan and his pod be as they all seem happy and that more important then fixing my reputation with everyone"

Kxee " good because if you become like all the other girls around here I will be sad and bored, as you are different from them and that a good thing"

Lani " thank you"

???? " they are somewhere around here" a sound of a voice that lani knew so all had gained her attention, she soon neteyam standing there and soon everyone else had join him.

Lani " good morning everyone" lani soon got up and looked at the group that had arrived while kxee stood behind her, Tuk like clock work ran to hug her sister.

Tuk " lani did you kxee have a good a stay with grandma"

Lani " yes we did right kxee"

Kxee " yes your grandmother is lovely host"

Neteyam " good when your father and grandmother arrives you will be staying with them so no more sleepover so sad" neteyam was not a big fan of kxee, and didn't like the idea of his sister having a romantic relationship with him.

Kxee " aww what makes you think I will not ask lani to camp under the stars with me it will be fun" kxee knew what neteyam was doing and decided to play the same game as him, he was not back down at all.

Tuk " aww I want to do that is sounds like fun"

Kiri " yes it does we should make it a family thing or our group a time to bond and have a good time"

Lani " maybe we can do a camp out on night during everyone stay it will be fun"

Kxee " yeah it will be fun to do and we all have become friends right"

Neteyam " yes"

Tsireyo " oh yes I know of great place we can camp if we do it"

Lani " that good see we can all find way to help make this happen"

Spider " yeah it will be amazing and we can show you dude how to camp in the forest"

kxee " oh this seems like we are about to have a competition here are we spider"

Spider " maybe but it all in good fun"

Kxee " then we can show you how we have fun on the ocean when we are camping"

Lani " well it seems like this going to be fun"

Tsireyo " yes and it going to give us time to have some fun and maybe a break from all the chaos that, will be happening and maybe it will result on friendships between all of us"

Lani " see it will be good for us all"

Tuk " yeah camping sleepover we have to go ask mommy and daddy right now come on" Tuk was about to run off to find her mom and dad and ask if they could camp out or have a sleepover. She didn't get the far until the sound of horn had been blown getting everyone attention, they all soon looked out on the water to see many creatures flying towards the inland.

Lani " it seems like our guests have arrived" The group soon made their way toward where everyone had arrived, and everyone had become happy as the gathering had started with the arrival of everyone.

Kxee " baba grandmother"

Ion " kxee my son it good to see you my boy ... lani hell again young lady"

Lani " hello olo'eythan ion and tshaik ursa"

Ursa " my grandson it good to see you again I was worried about you but I have been told, by moat you have been staying with her and lani"

Kxee " yes they have been good host to me"

Ion " good and I hope you have been good as well"

Moat " oh yes he has been good and very helpful around the home as well"

Ion " good"

Jake " welcome back everyone let's all hope this gathering, can help us bring all to common ground and stronger alliance as well" cheers had been heard at Jake speech as everyone looked at him.

Tonowari " now let's the gathering start" more cheers and calls had been heard, all the olo'eythans and their right hands had soon left. To speak privately like they had done before, about this alliance and the RDA. The kids didn't stay there for long, as they soon wonder off. Lani was with kxee and Tisreyo for the remaining of the day, doing her best not to bring Shameto anyone today but even due the gathering had started off on good it might not stay that way for the whole time.