Chapter 2

It had been the next day after the whole situation of yesterday, lani was still getting some looks from her clan and the metkayain clan as well. They all seem to be blaming her for what happened yesterday, lani wanted to say something but knew it was useless. As no matter what happens she will always be seen a shame of her family. She still remembers the words her father had spoken to her last night and they stringed very badly as well.

Kiri " the ocean has blessed you with a wonderful gift sister"

Lani " thank you"

Rotox " it to soon for the tulkun to return and they are never alone"

Lani " well this is on was alone and he also had a cut off fin on his body, it seems like he ran into some trouble"the three metkyaian teens had stayed quite as lani had explained everything that happened.

Tsireyo " payakan it was payakan"

Neteyam " who payakan"

Aonung " a tulkun that went rogue and killed some young hunters"

Tsireyo " he very dangerous you are lucky enough to make it out alive lani"

Neteyam " my sister the brave Warrior against the killer tulkun" all the boys were laughing at neteyam comment but lani didn't find it funny.

Lani " no you are wrong he not like that he saved my life yesterday from a dangerous beast, you have him wrong there most be more to the story"

Tsireyo "no lani he is bad you most stay away from him is a killer and outcast, we are not allowed to be near him or interact with him ... you were lucky he didn't try anything yesterday"

Spider " wow he seem very bad news"

Lani " no none of you are listening to me payakan is not bad he nice and friendly, he even helped me get home will that be someone that dangerous"

Ao'nung " he could be tricking you"

Tsireyo " listen lani stay away from him for you own safety, we don't need you being near him anymore"

Lani " that it I'm leaving no here is listen to me"

Tuk " lani I'm listening"lani soon got up and storm off she was bad, and she didn't wish to deal with them anymore. She had new to go see payakan, she knew he was no killer and that everyone was wrong about him.

Lani " payakan payakan" she was on her IIu calling out payakan name, and soon enough payakan had showed up. Lani had soon left her iiu and swam towards payakan.

Lani " hello payakan I came to see you"

Payakan " hello lani it good to see you again, and it seems like you are doing better then yesterday"

Lani " yes I'm doing well and I'm here to speak with you if you don't mind, and I don't feel like being at home right now" lani and payakan had spent the day together having a good time. That good time was not mean to last forever. During her time with payakan lani had become a stronger swimmer and had bee able to understand the water even more, then she had before when she arrived here. Her body seem to be adapted to the new surroundings faster then everyone else from her family and clan.

Lani " finally home bye girl I will see you tomorrow" the iiu had soon swam away, as the girl had gotten on the docks. It was not supper time so lani made her way home, knowing if she didn't get home anytime soon she will be in trouble with her father and mother. She had always brought them shame and disappointment yesterday and the previous days, she didn't need to do it anymore.

Jake " where is your sister"

Neteyam " she went out on her own dad"

Jake " I hope she not causing anymore trouble as she did yesterday"