Chapter 1

Life on the reef was something that everyone was trying to get use to after leaving home when the RDA had started using avater bodies, lani could feel all the blame had been passed down onto her as she had left home that day with her siblings in toe soon leading the RDA to finding them and all out fight as well. Leaving home had broken many hearts as no wanted to leave but they need to leave for everyone safety. Lani had been doing her best to adapt to her new and she was doing well but there were some issues here and there.

???? " are you some type of freak"

???? " excuse me"

Aonung " he was asking if you are some type of freak" lani had heard her sister and spider voices and went start there to see what was the matter, she soon came across aonung and his buddies bullying her sister like always. They had been doing this to them for a couple days now.

Aonung " are you sure you are even navi you don't look the part and look at him he just a freak like you"

Kiri " leave us alone"

Spider " back off dude we don't have time for you right now"

Lani " hey leave my sister alone" lani soon walked towards the bullies she was done with aonung and his buddies behavior toward them, she soon was looking at aonung.

Aonung " oh look that other freak has made her way over here the one who bring her family shame"

Lani " stop to aonung leave my sister and spider even my family alone we have done nothing wrong"

Aonung " oh come on this the freak standing up to me what are you going to do" aonung and his friends start making fun of her, and they were not stoping kiri along with spider were trying to help as well.

????? " hey" soon neteyam voice had been heard getting everyone attention as he made his way over and he was not happy one bit. He soon got to them and has pushed lani towards kiri as he was looking at the bullies who were bothering his sisters.

Bully " aww big brother coming to ..." the bully had been cut off by aonung as he was now looking at neteyam who was not backing down.

Neteyam " you will leave my sisters and spider alone start showing them respect no more of this bullying going around .. I'm clear" aonung and the bullies had started backing off from the three sully kids along with spider , it seems like the situation has died down now.

Neteyam " come on let's leave we can find something else to do" the two sister and spider had nodded their heads and soon the group of four started walking away from the bullies.

Bully 2 " bye bye"

Aonung " look that them there whole family is bunch of freaks"

Lani " ......"

Neteyam " lani don't they are not worth it"

Lani " yes neteyam"

Aonung " they are just freaks and I have heard some their clan that lani is not the pride of joy of her parents, she had brought shame to them and the whole clan she more of freak then her sister and their friend" lani hated when other spoke poorly about her but she hated it when it was towards her family.

Spider " lani"

Lani " don't worry I'm just going to have some words with him that all" lani had walked away from the group she was going to confront them, she was done hearing what they had to say and them getting away with their actions and words.

Lani " what your deal why can't you just leave me and my family alone we have done nothing to you"

Aonung " I'm just telling the truth can't you see that your have brought shame to your family and clan, they are like this because of you no one else all because a freak like you"