Chapter 6

It was a day after the whole inland trip and the kids still haven't talk to any adults about thinking it was some joke, or their minds playing tricks on them. Then there was lani who seemed like she still wanted answers but knowing going back there will cause many problems. Lani seem more interested in the crystals she had after the next day, as she tried to find out what they mean. She had soon decided to take a break and to go see payakan and his pod, as was standing on a rock as the tulkun jumped out of the water around her. It seemed like they were doing a dance lani had soon decided to dance as well.

Lani " ....." it soon seemed like the tulkun were dancing with her as she was spinning around and copying the movement of the water as well.

Payakan " you seem to be in harmony with the sea and others"

Lani " yeah it fun dancing with the waves and the sea creatures" lani soon dived into the water and was swimming around, she and done some circle underwater and some tulkuns had copies after her.

Lani " everyday I feel like I'm changing and become my own person, like I don't have to live up to the tittle of my fathers"

Payakan " that good you don't have to always been like them dance and do everything for yourself" lani soon had grabbed payakan fin as he swimming in the water. They had jumped out of the water and lager dived back into the water once again.

Lani " payakan do you think anyone faith had already been made for them, and they just have to find it"

Payakan " what has brought up this matter"

Lani " well if I told you you would not believe me, but I had went to this cave and the crystals were singing a song about me"

Poyakan " that means you have been blessed my mother ewya"

Lani " yes but what dose mother eywa want with me I hasn't gotten a full answer yet"

Payakan " alll will be answered in time lani"

Lani " yes I know but I just want more hints that might help me get all the answers I need" lani had went home for the day as she was clsoe to the village she soon spotted her brother and the other talking on a rock.

Tsyerio " lani over here we need to speak with you"

Lani " okay what the matter"

Ao'nung " what did you see in the cave yesterday"

Lani " well umm I think I got a message from eywa I don't know" all the boys were looking at her after she said that now they were thinking she was crazy.

Lani " now you think I'm crazy"

Kiri  " no we don't the great mother is always sending a message to her children no matter their age, if she choose you there most be a good reason that only you might know of right now"

Lani " I don't know " lani soon felt a comforting hand on her back she had looked back to see it neteyam being his usual big brother that lani loved so much.

Neteyam " we don't think you are crazy lani, but we are worried about always spending time out alone .... It could lead to problems for you"

Lani " look there are some stuff I wish to tell you all ... but I can't I have to find out what mother eywa is tell me on my own"

Tuk " lani I think you are amazing and have become even more beautiful now" lani looked at her little sister and soon hugged Tuk feeling a bit better.

Lani " thank you Tuk"

Spider " yeah girl you are becoming even more amazing in no time you might be telling us what to do ... if you do please go easy on us" everyone had started laughing at spider comment it as the aura around the group had become even more joy verse the sorrow moment that had been there, lani was happy to know she had good siblings and friends there for her.

Kiri " have you asked grandmother she knows everything she might have a solution or answer to what going on with you"

Lani " no I haven't we have tried to have conversation about what has been going on with me but never seem to get the time, as there always something happening mostly with me getting blames for stuff out of my control"

Kiri " don't fear one way or other you will get the answers you need"

Lani " thank you Kiri"

Rotox " so lani the girl  who different from her own is the one who blessed by eywa.. many won't like that idea and think you are a demon"

The guys " Rotox"

Rotox " sorry I didn't mean it like that"

Aonung " my brother is not wrong our clan and it seems like your clan will not like the idea of you having a blessing from eywa, as it seems like they already don't like you for being different from them and coming from myself who was the ...."

Neteyam " biggest jerk when arrived here and now are buddies with us"

Aonung " yes that is true thank you neteyam what I'm trying to say there will be other who will try to second guess what you are doing, and other might think you are trying to do something bad"

Tsireyo " you two are not making her feel better we came here to make her feel better not worst"

Lani " it okay Tsireyo  your brothers are right not everyone will love this idea, and think I'm doing this for attention ... I have chores to do I will speak to you all later" lani had left but she didn't go home, she had went for walk around the inland.

Lani " what wrong with me I'm blessed by mother eywa or cursed" lani soon started humming a song once again and jumping on the rock she had been walking on, what she didn't see yet was that the water below her started glowing as she took each step. She soon looked down and as the the water was glowing beautiful colors as she moved even some of the reefs were glowing as well, soon lani started doing a dance she had learn when she was younger.

Lani " ......." She was dancing in the moonlight that was shinny one her but lani she care she felt free and she trouble and worries were being taken away, was able to experience herself thew the dance. She soon reached the beach again and walked back home she was happy she had a bright smile on her face, when she had gotten home everyone could tell she was happy about something. When lani had thought no one was watching her she wrong because it seemed like since the day she had helped payakan she had won the attention of a group of na'vi and others. As lani was special then she had thought, her life will become more interesting then she had thought finally proving her to everyone around her.