Chapter 7

Lani was that the home today as she was weaving some basket, she was staying out of way of everyone else and keeping limit connect with everyone around her. It was good that no on else was at home with her because she was getting some alone time, and enjoying the peace. It soon started raining as lani saw everyone heading into their homes keeping out from the rain, that when lani knew her peace of mind was going to be ruined soon.

Jake " hey there kiddo I thought you will be out there with everyone else"

Lani " I didn't feel like going with them today"

Neytiri " is everything okay kiddo"

Lani " everything fine dad"

Jake " are you sure honey you are not your usual self"

Lani " I'm good dad I can't have my days when I don't want to be running around everywhere"

Neytiri " oh hello tonowari"

Tonowari " I need to speak with you two about an important matter outside .. hello lani"

Lani " hello sir" Jake and neytiri had left the mauri pod as they were taking with tonowari about something, lani could hear their conversation. There was something off about today making lani get up and but her basket and supplies away. When she had walked off of the pod getting the attention of all three adults.

Jake " where are you going"

Lani " out for while sitting down and weave,are making my legs numbs I will be back before dark"

Tonowari " stays safe lani"

Lani " I will" lani soon called her IIu and dived into the water and swam away fast, she had looked back and saw all three adults looking at her but she didn't pay them attention. She had other matters to deal with like finding out what was calling her to the ocean.

Lani " what the matter girl" the rain and water were acting up and lani had decided to find cover for her and her IIu, as she started a small fire to keep herself warm and eat a fish. her IIu had started acting up like there was coming toward them lani had gotten out her balde, when other IIu had popped out nowhere.

Lani " umm hello there who are you and where is your rider" lani had saw the poor male IIu had some scars on to body, and rush to see if it rider as hurt underwater as well but she found nothing. She soon started checking out the poor creature.

Lani " it okay here have some fish will that make you feel better" she had feed the IIu and fish and he had warmed up to her quickly.

???? " you have a gift I never seen him warm up to someone so easily"

Lani " oh thank you ...ahh who are you" lani had turned around to see metkayina boy a year older or around neteyam age standing behind her. She had pointed her blade as the stranger towards his chest as the point of her blade, was on his chest.

???? " aww you are beautiful and funny" the boy had moved the blade away but was keeping his eyes on lani, as she stood there planning her escape.

???? " I don't mean you harm lani"

Lani " how do you know my name" lani was looking at the boy, as he stood there giving her a smirk.

???? " I been knowing you name for while and I have heard of what you all have done"

Lani " oh okay so why are you here minus the storm"

???? " I want to come see and speaks with you is that a crime or will your fathers have my head"

Lani " no my relationship with my fathers so difficult at the moment ... with my others as well"

???? " well you have me and my tribe we like now you think and work... even my friends find you interesting" the boy had giving lani and smirk which made her blush bright red, getting the boy to smile at her. It was rare for her to hear boys tell her they found her interesting outside of her social circle and family.

Lani " friends" lani had turned around to see some other teen metkayina waving at her but they soon disappeared unde water.

???? " I wish I can stay and get to know you better and share my story, but we will meet later on"

Lani " what makes you think that"

???? " mother eywa has blessed it until them goodbye my lani" the stranger had smirk and wink before diving underwater with his IIu and they were gone. Lani was trying to understand what was going on her and who was this mysterious guy and his friends.

Lani " come on girl let head home" lani had soon arrived back home as the rain stopped she soon ran into her grandmother and the rest of her family. There was also tonowari, his sons, and their friend as well all of them looking at her.

Mo'at " there you are where have you been"

Lani " I went swimming but the storm picked up so we found shelter"

Tsyerio " oh that good we thought you were lost out there and we come looking for you"

Lani " after that night I master getting back home on my own there nothing to worry about"

Mo'at " come inside you are bright red you might of gotten sick"

Lani " sure"

Tonowari "we will leave you and your family alone come on children, you can see you friends tomorrow" tonowari and three metkayina teens had left. As the family walked init the pod the boys were busy doing something else while mo'at was taking care of her granddaughter.

Mo'at " you meet a boy haven't you"

Lani " I don't know what you mean"

Mo'at " don't lie to grandmother I know something off about you, and you are smiling like a child with a new toy"

Lani " yes I meet a boy I don't much about him yet ... he is mysterious grandmother"

Mo'at " it seems like mother ewya has blessed you once again my child"

Lani " grandmother i think he just a friend or I don't know but I don't think romance is in my cards with him"

Mo'at " what about tsyerio he seems to really care about you"

Lani " I don't know where my relationship stands with him either, I think mother eywa is playing trick on me"

Mo'at " she might have your mate or mates already pick out my dear child, you will just have to wait and follow you heart" Mo'at soon walked away to go see some other sick kids, as lani sat done with a blanket wrapped around her and drinking soup.

Lani " if you can hear me mother eywa and mom please give me a sign, on where my love life is going and also my life as well" lani was looking out the window, but she didn't know someone was looking back at her. That person was tsyerio he had felt something toward the forest princess and wished, to see where his life lined with her and will they be together forever.