Chapter 12

Lani was the first one to wake up before any of her family members so she decided to walk a early morning walk on the beach, she had made sure not to make any noise that will wake up her family. Soon enough she was out of the home and walking towards, the beach but she had something else to avoid and that was the IIu she need to make sure they didn't make enough noise that will wake anyone up. She knew if anyone heard them then she will be caught and she didn't need to be explaining why she was up already and walking around.

Lani " let me go see payakan I feel like he can help me" lani soon called her IIu softly and soon her IIu had arrived, soon lani had dived into the water quietly.

Lani " come on girl let's go see our good old friend payakan"

Lani " Payakan ... Payakan brother" soon Payakan had heard his name being called by lani and made his way over to her he was happy to see lani as she looked more happier now these days.

Payakan " hello lani"

Lani " hello payakan how are you and your pod doing"

Payakan " we are doing well we haven't run into any hunters laity but we are still on guard"

Lani " that good I'm happy you are not alone out here anymore"

Payakan " thank you lani it was because of you I'm no longer alone you pushed me"

Lani " thank you"

Payakan " what about you are things this uneasy at home with your parents"

Lani " yes things are still uneasy as my relationship with them seems to be unraveling by the day, they still haven't take the chance to make amends and I'm done always take the first step"

Payakan " ......."

Lani " I know you are going to tell me to take the first step and act like a mature adult"

Payakan " I was but I'm starting to think not everything can be fixed easily between parent and child, as times the parents are the ones are not fault"

Lani " thank you payakan but I think I need you help on a matter"

Payakan " what the matter"

Lani " I'm going to need someone with me when I go to the spirt tree to see my mother last time I was there it didn't end well"

Payakan" sure I will come with you"

Lani " thank you payakan" soon lani had went to the spirt tree with her IIU and payakan coming along they soon reach the spirt tree, as lani was getting herself ready to connect with the spirt tree.

Lani " give me strength" lani soon grabbed here queue and soon connect her queue with the spirt tree, and she soon closed her eyes welcome what was about to happen.

Vision

Lani " hello" lani had noticed she was back in the village of the Omaticaya before everyone had to leave she soon noticed there was good smell, of cooked fish she soon followed the smell towards her family old hut in the forest.

Lani " hello is anyone there" lani soon pushed the flap door back and soon saw her mother by the cooking fire as she grilled some fish over a fire, she was soon happy to see her grandfather and aunt there.

Eyuthan " hello my child" lani soon step into the room when her mom got up and soon hugged her mother happy to see her, and she was soon hugged by her mother.

Slywainn " come sit and we can talk I can tell something is the matter" lani soon sat down watching the fish cook over the fire, she was so happy to see her mother again.