C A M I L L A

When I dropped my bag by the door, I kicked off my boots and headed to the place that required my full attention, the fridge. Unless, of course, you feel like eating uncooked meat or cardboard pizza, the school food is something we want to avoid at all costs. I opened the fridge, to see what could satisfy my hunger and what not; but nothing caught my attention, as it was all fruits and vegetables. Don't get me wrong, we like a full healthy diet with no processed foods and shit; but dammit I want a donut.

My cave is the sacred part of the house, and I made my way to it after closing the fridge. I'm sorry, but no one can enter without my permission, even if you're my father. I plopped myself on my bed and scanned through my notifications. There is nothing interesting, except old hook-ups that want a second round. If they could not make you finish the first time, what makes you believe they will do it again? Nothing caught my eye until I received a text from Oscar.

Oscar thee Whore: Get some rest and come to Le Pub in 20 minutes

Me: Got it

I knew my dad had a night shift. I mean, I will never give up on the opportunity to make easy cash. I set my alarm after texting Oscar that I was free. When I put my phone on the night stand, I got undressed and under the covers to sleep.

***

"Table 5 needs a refill!" I shouted over the noise. Oscar nodded and grabbed another glass, filling it with beer, and passed it over to me.

Le Pub was fully packed, as an owner, it is a fucking dream. As a worker, it's a fucking nightmare.

"We need extra hands," Oscar complained. "Where the fuck is Marina?"

"Speak of the devil," I snorted. Marina walked out of the back door, adjusting her shirt, and surprise, she wasn't alone as some random dude walked behind her, buttoning his jeans. Once he was done, he smacked her ass and walked straight ahead to where his friends were.

"Need help?" Marina spoke casually, as if she didn't disappear for fifteen minutes.

"Oh no," Oscar shook his head. "We are completely fine. Just a little overwhelmed with customers, but hey, if you need a break outside your turn, it's totally fine."

"I can't deal with your sarcasm when I'm post-orgasm," Marina muttered as she helped us fill new cups and hand them to the customers.

Once Oscar was out of sight, I turned to Marina. "How was it?"

"Came twice in less than ten minutes," she smirked.

What a bitch. I can't even get finished once in half an hour. Marina must've sensed my frustration as she affectionately. "Don't worry, you will enjoy them soon."

It's easier said than done.

Shaking my head, I went straight into work mode, filling and serving drinks to all our customers.

***

"So, Cam-Cam gets a total of £150," Marina counted out our tips for the night. "Oscar gets 200, and I get 100. How the fuck did I get less?"

"Easy, don't sleep with customers during the shift," Oscar grabbed his money.

I snorted and got a hold of what was mine. It was closing time and the three of us were enjoying a cigarette break before going home.

"So, Cam-Cam," Oscar exhaled the smoke. "How's the first day back?"

"Oh, that's right!" Marina exclaimed as she pulled a chair next to me.