E L I J A H

I walked pasta the Loner as I made my way into the building. Carefully as I stepped in, I bit my lip so hard that I could almost taste the warm blood. I made sure that my hand was pressed against my bruised rib, however, I could almost feel my stitches being opened.

And here I thought I did a good job giving myself stitches.

Staggering my way inside, I watched how a random kid hurried to their first lesson. As if being on time was essential at the moment. Well...technically I should be in my first period, but it's not like the teacher actually takes notice of me. I hardly go to school!

Making my way into the boys' restroom, I made sure that all the stalls were empty, before I dropped my bag and peeled off my coat. As I slowly took off my worn-out shirt, I pissed in pain as I felt the material of the shirt stuck against the wound. Slowly peeled it away, I examined the damage. Great, it's infected.

Groaning, I pulled out the alcohol from my bag, and carefully poured its content into the paper towel I ripped out of the container near the sink. As I looked into the mirror I gently dabbed the paper around the wound, in order to get rid of all the fresh blood. The worst part was the fact that I had to rub into the wound, to get rid of all the crusty stains, causing me to hiss in the process. Once that was finished, I threw the stained piece of paper into the rubbish bin and pulled out the extra bandage that I had in the small pocket of my backpack. Placing the bandage on top of my wound, I exhaled with relief as I didn't have to worry about the wound for the next several hours.

Pulling my shirt down, I carefully placed the backpack onto my shoulder, avoiding any sudden movements that could cause sharp pain shoot through my ribs. Once I was all ready and settled, I walked out of the bathroom when the bell rang.

Jesus, how long was I in there?

Like always, the halls were packed in no time. As I walked, I avoided bumping into people. And by people, I mean the jocks. Those assholes always make my blood boil. They think that just by wearing those stupid jackets, they rule all high school and make other people's lives a complete misery. Well, it's nothing compared to what I go through at home, if you can call it home of course.

My train of thought was suddenly interrupted by some nerd bumping into me. Thankfully, it wasn't my right side.

"Watch where you're going," I snapped as I pushed past him.

I didn't quite get what he said to me, well, it's not like I care, to be honest, as long as no one is bumping into my right, everything will be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my fine Specimens!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Stay safe❤