Gone

"Come on we better get going before you miss your train" I told Wednesday checking my watch.

"Where is principal Weems" she asked with a urgency present in her tone.

I looked to Wednesday curiously before replying.

"Shes working in her office, she asked that I personally escort you. Why do you ask ?"

Wednesday looked at me expressionless for a moment before suddenly grabbing my hand and pulling me through the gates and back into Nevermore.

"Look I don't have time to explain myself but I need to talk to principal Weems about Ms. Thornhill immediately."

I confusingly stumbled behind Wednesday until we reached my lover's office.

Without bothering to even knock Wednesday quickly opened Larissa's door causing her to slightly jump from the sudden intrusion.

"Wednesday? Y/n? What are you two doing here? I thought you were taking Wednesday to the train station." Larissa asks confused.

"Well I was about to take her then all of a sudden Wed-" you were saying until you were interrupted by Wednesday.

"I need to talk to you about Ms. Thornhill." She said looking at Larissa.

Larissa slightly shook her head, indicating that Wednesday should continue.

"It appears I was wrong about Xavier and Dr. Kinbott. You see Tyler is actually the Hyde and is being controlled by Ms. Thornhill, formally known as Larual Gates.

Larissa put her head down and pinched the bridge of her nose while letting out a deep sigh.

"No Wednesday, We have already caught the Hyde, which is why Mr. Xavier is behind bars and as for who was controlling him, rest assured knowing she is dead" Larissa said with clear annoyance in her voice.

"No. He told me in the sheriffs station. Xavier is not the Hyde you have the wrong guy and I can prove it" Wednesday said not breaking eye contact with Larissa.

Larissa then slowly stood up from her chair gradually getting closer to Wednesday and whispers "How so?" Which I found extremely hot, Larissa says questioning Wednesday.

"Well for starters I need you to shape shift into Tyler" Wednesday says "How- How did you know?" Larissa asks quite literally shocked, looking between me and Wednesday back and forth.

"I didn't tell her" I said a little defensively.

Wednesday cleared her throat and begun to speak again "Look I don't have time to explain we need to hurry"

(Time skip to Thornhill's classroom (?) and Wednesday has already Confronted her)

Hidden behind a table I watched as Thornhill walked over to Tyler and put her arm around his shoulder.

"I showed you who you really are" Thornhill muttered.

she lifted both of her hands and placed them on Tyler's face which made me a little jealous considering that wasn't really Tyler, and she continued talking.

"-What they did to your mother," she looked to Wednesday with a wicked smirk as she began to whisper.

"The outcasts made you a monster" Thornhill says as she continues to stroke Tyler's face.

"If you only hate outcasts why were you making Tyler kill normies?" Wednesday asked, causing Thornhill to laugh at her question as if the answer was obvious.

"They were just pawns in a much bigger game" Thornhill said once she calmed down a bit.

I continued watching with pure shock.

I almost can't believe Wednesday was right, I mean yea she's definitely smarter than most but this was really something.

Thornhill looked at Wednesday as she took a step closer to her.

"You are just like them Wednesday, once again you underestimated the situation, you were never getting on that train I sent Tyler to intercept you". Thornhill says, not not to laugh.

"I never made it to the train station." Wednesday said, watching the confusion speed across Thornhills face.

Wednesday took a small pause before she looked at Tyler.

"Heard enough?" She asked flatly.

Thornhill suddenly turned around with a horrified look on her face as she watched Tyler transform into Larissa.

Larissa took a moment to look at Thornhill with sheer disappointment.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be Marilyn".

As I was about to emerge from behind the table I watched as Thornhill pulled a syringe from her pocket and inject it into my Larissa's neck while yelling "My name is Larual".

I ran out from the table screaming no which caused Thornhill to turn around shocked that there was another person in the room.

I ran over to Larissa, too distracted by her to even notice Thornhill was getting away.

I carefully helped Larissa to the ground watching as foam quickly formed and fell from her mouth.

At this point tears were streaming from my face and my breathing was out of control.

It felt as if my heart was about to give out on me.

I looked up to Wednesday and started yelling "Call 911, Call 911" but it was probably hard to understand me due to my voice cracks.

Wendsday ran out the room to find help while I stayed with her.

"Larissa it's going to be alright, Wednesday's getting help". I tired to get her to stay with me but it was no use, she was gone.

I layed my head down on Larissa's chest my mind was foggy and my vision was all blurry. I lifted my hear when my ears perked at the sound of sirens.

I layed my head back down on Larissa's chest for the last time and waited for someone to find me, even thou I knew it wouldn't change a damn thing because she's gone.

----------
Welp that was sad🧍🏻‍♀️🥲
Btw I need some requests bc idfk what to do💀
Anyways tell me if this was bad