My little moon

A/N: a lil angsty😜

—————————————————————

I felt the blood coursing through my veins as I jolted awake. With shallow breaths I slowly began to compose myself.

This was the third nightmare this week. It's been 5 months since Larissa passed and it's still so vivid in my mind.

I remember everything from the look in her eyes, to her last breath.

Tears pricked at my eyes, threatening to fall.

I looked down, glancing at the bedside clock, reading it was only 3 a.m.

I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep but it was too early to start my day, I thought to myself before I had an idea.

I'll just go outside and get some fresh air.

I pulled the warm blankets off me and climbed out of bed, slipping on some slippers and headed outside.

Once I got outside I took a second to admire the scenery before me.

Beautiful shining stars littered the night sky. Tall trees swayed in the moonlight.

I closed my eyes for a moment inhaling the fresh air. I shut the door behind me and sat down on a wooden chair on the porch.

The sky was clear, giving you the perfect view of the moon.

A small smile crept on my lips as I remembered all the times me and Larissa would come out and stargaze together.

She loved everything about the night, especially the moon.

"My little moon" I mumbled to myself as a stray tear ran down my face.

—————————————————————
A/N: sry for the short chapter, hopefully I'll have more coming soon.