Misunderstanding

A/N: had to rewrite this one 😭
————————————————————————

Larissa's eye twitched as she watched you throw your head back in laughter. Her hands clenched making fists as her eyes traveled down to your waist noticing the way Miss Thornhills hand sits so perfectly along your hip. Larissa hated how effortlessly Thornhill made you laugh, just thinking about it made her blood boil. She desperately wanted to tell Thornhill to fuck off but she couldn't, because you weren't hers.

Larissa closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to keep her shit together, after all she couldn't lose her cool over something so childish in front of all these people could she?

After hopelessly staring, Larissa mustered up her most believable smile and made her way over to the laughing couple.

As Larissa got closer she noticed how pretty you looked this evening, she always thought you were absolutely breathtaking but there's just something so exhilarating when you're careless.

Thornhill's eye's traveled to Larissa's staring one's.

Larissa gave you a small smile and Thornhill a subtle yet noticeable glare. "Y/n, Miss Thornhill, how have you two been?" Larissa asks trying to come off as nonchalant as possible and not like she's been stalking you for the past hour and a half. Larissa watched as Thornhills hand grips your waist a little tighter as she begins to speak.

"We've been great actually, thanks for asking principal Weems." Thornhill says giving Larissa the fakest smile she's ever seen in human history, but you didn't seem to notice.

You turn your head facing Thornhill giving her a big smile then face Larissa again. "Yes we've been pretty good, how have you been?" You say giving Larissa a little smile. Larissa stared for moment seemingly getting lost in the way your smile suited you so perfectly. "Um,I, I'm doing great, thanks for asking dear." Larissa says stumbling over her words. You let out a little giggle, Larissa is just too adorable.

Thornhill tensed at the sentimental interaction. You could feel as her grip on your waist tightened again causing you to wince in pain.

"Ow, Marilyn what are you doing?" You asked knitting your eyebrows together giving her a concerned expression.

Thornhill immediately let go of you and mumbled a quiet sorry as she quickly walked away, not giving you or Larissa a explanation. "Are you alright darling?" Larissa asked as she placed her hand under your chin trying to get a better look at your face.

Larissa's concern was cute and started to make you blush a little, which unfortunately did not go unnoticed. Larissa smirked a bit  and raised a eyebrow still waiting for your answer. "Y-yea I'm okay, I just don't know what happened. She's never done anything like that before." You said quickly, avoiding eye contact.

Larissa nodded her head and removed her hand. Larissa sighed as she took her hands and ran them down her hips flattening her dress. You stared for a moment, admiring the way her dress hugged her curves so deliciously. "Well then, as long as you're okay I suppose I won't make a big deal out of it, but I do advise talking to her about it." Larissa says watching you carefully.

You gave Larissa a nod showing her you understand and a small smile. Larissa reciprocated the smile before an idea popped into her head.

She bit her lip nervously, this question had been one she's been wanting to ask you for some time but she wasn't exactly sure how to, after all it's not something you casually ask someone. "So.." Larissa says getting your attention, "Are you and uh Miss Thornhill together?" Larissa asks nervously, now being the one to avoid eye contact.

After a moment you finally caught on and let out the loudest laugh you possibly could. You laughed so hard it started hurting your rips causing you to clutch your stomach. Larissa started at you wide eyed, trying to figure out what was so funny.

After a moment you finally got yourself under control. "No, Me and Marilyn are really good friends, don't get me wrong though, she's very attractive but she's not exactly my type." You say giving Larissa the reassurance she so desperately needed. Larissa nodded her head a smiled while she looked at you. You and Larissa started at each while a comfortable silence surrounded you.

Under Larissa's gaze you could feel your heartbeat quicken and your cheeks burn. She always managed to turn your brain into mush.

Larissa took this opportunity and moved closer to you almost completely filling the gap between you. Your breath hitched in the back of your throat as Larissa grabbed your waist and pressed her lips to yours. The kiss started out slow and passionate and progressively got hungrier and agressive.

You finally pulled away giving you and Larissa the air both of your lungs needed. "You have no clue how long I've been waiting to do that." Larissa says smiling down at you. You say nothing as you smile and wrap your arms around her neck, brining her into another kiss.

---------
A/N: idrk how I feel abt this one tbh